Top Guatemala Food & Drink
47 results | All Guatemala Tours
* A traveler said: "We love this tour it was a fun time. Our tour guide was fantastic I love that he was able to do it both in English and Spanish at the same time."
* A traveler said: "I absolutely loved my evening with Joseph and Gregory. Joseph was a fantastic guide who provided fascinating history about the country and the food. Gregory was great at making sure I always had food, a napkin, or a drink in my hand!"
* A traveler said: "Great tour and awesome tour guide! Diego was really knowledgeable about the history and made riding the atvs slot of fun even in the rain. Would recommend."
* A traveler said: "This was an absolutely wonderful tour. My guide was amazing, funny and spoke perfect English. The cook was really entertaining too. She didn’t speak English but my Spanish was good enough to communicate. I can’t wait to get back and try some of the recipes."
* A traveler said: "We saw so much more than we were expecting and Daryl was a fantastic guide. We had amazing food and cultural experiences. We tasted roasted coffee nibs, cumquat wine, soup, sangria. We saw the textile market, visited the old city, enjoyed the hammocks. A very full and very beautiful day. Worth every penny."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful cooking class and tour. We were able to see parts of the market we had missed and may not have checked out otherwise. Our guide Jose was super friendly and we were able to get some fruits we'd never seen before to try. We also got to take a tuk tuk to the class location (which I had decided I wanted to do last minute) and they were very accommodating! We were driven back after the class later at night. The rooftop kitchen and dining area is very beautiful and has a perfect view of the surrounding volcanos and city. There was a wood burning stove and our chef was so knowledgeable and taught us tips and tricks in preparing some Guatemalan specialities - rellenitos, tostados, and pepian with corn tortillas. It was fun and delicious and we also tried some local alcohols! It was an intimate and wonderful experience and we would definitely do it again! I'm also super happy I have some recipes I can now try at home."
* A traveler said: "Our flight was at 6 a.m. and Marlon took us from Antigua to the Airport at 3 a.m. (he arrived on time, which was also amazing). It was the best option and we felt super safe. The van was super clean. We recommend this option!"
* A traveler said: "Beautiful views of the other volcanoes while hiking up to the molten lava flow high on Pacaya. After the amazing hot smoky lava fields, the private time in the spa was the perfect way to clean up and relax our legs."
* A traveler said: "It was a great trip and we thoroughly enjoyed the company of our guide David. He was extremely patient and answered every question we had. Highly recommend this service for people with limited time."
* A traveler said: "A beautiful way to experience the area surrounding Antigua. The sunset over the mountains is spectacular and there are a couple stops along the way. Our guide was super friendly and overall we had a great experience. It was just the two of us and they allowed us to choose riding together or separately."
* A traveler said: "Great experience for anyone who loves nature. Very unique tour with hot springs and visible lava coming down the volcano"
* A traveler said: "Galileo is a great guide, very friendly. The tour of the city is very calm and pleasant. I recommend a lot this tour"
* A traveler said: "Hands down the best activity we could have booked for ourselves. Jamila goes above and beyond when it comes to curating an amazing and delicious experience. We booked our tour during the first part of our trip which was great because it gave us a chance to check out other recommendations beyond the day's tour. An absolute must if you're a foodie and love supporting local businesses. Jamila is wonderful!"
* A traveler said: "This class exceeded my groups expectations. We spent 3 hours with Janeth learning about her and working alongside her to cut vegetables, roast peppers over a wood stove, skin the chicken, make tortillas and more. The translator was thorough and we were able to ask all kinds of questions. We even had a short tour of the town square and market before the class."
* A traveler said: "The tour guide had a van with no shocks and there were many speed bumps, it ended up hurting my back because we went high up in our seats and we died UK nicely did not need to hear his joke about an old man masterbating! But the hot springs was great"
* A traveler said: "Learning to cook traditional Guatemalan dishes in a small setting was a great way to spend a morning. Helpful friendly staff and enjoying the cooked dish was truly memorable."
* A traveler said: "What an amazing, authentic experience. I really enjoyed this tour. My wife an I really had a great time"
* A traveler said: "This was a wonderful experience in every way! Recommended to wear pants on the hike because its a little buggy and lots of plants! But wonderful!"
* A traveler said: "Great experience, learned a lot about the Mayan culture while making some delicious food. Easy place to find with beautiful views."
Frequently Asked Questions
- National Museum of Archaeology and Ethnology (MUNAE)
- Actún Can Caves
- Biotopo del Quetzal
- La Merced Church (Iglesia de la Merced)
- Maya Biosphere Reserve (Reserva de la Biosfera Maya)
- El Mirador
- Xetulul Theme Park (Gran Parque de Diversiones Xetulul)
- National Palace
- Atitlan Nature Reserve (Reserva Natural Atitlán)
- Casa Santo Domingo (Monasterio de Santo Domingo)
- Aguateca Archaeological Site
- Pacaya Volcano
- Puerto Quetzal Cruise Port
- Museum of Colonial Art (Museo de Arte Colonial)
- Lake Atitlan (Lago de Atitlán)
- Santo Tomas Church (Iglesia de Santo Tomás)
- Things to do in Guatemala City
- Things to do in Antigua
- Things to do in Flores
- Things to do in San Pedro La Laguna
- Things to do in Puerto Quetzal
- Things to do in Panajachel
- Things to do in Quetzaltenango
- Things to do in Coban
- Things to do in El Salvador
- Things to do in Belize
- Things to do in Central Highlands
- Things to do in Western Highlands
- Things to do in Pacific Highlands
- Things to do in San Salvador
- Things to do in The Cayes