Top Guerrero Bus Tours
116 results | All Guerrero Tours
* A traveler said: "Well looked after on this tour. The Turtle realeasing was amazing. The views of the bay will live with with us forever. Would love to go back and spend more time there. We felt very safe in our small group."
* A traveler said: "The tour guide my excellent and courteous the entire tour. He knew about the history of Acapulco and even the ancient Aztecs. The cliff divers was the best."
* A traveler said: "An excellent tour. He spoke good English. Went to the highest place in the city at the church. He was knowledgable about the history too."
* A traveler said: "Francisco was wonderful and so full of knowledge, I really enjoyed my trip with him! My husband could not make it and Fransicoreally helped me enjoy my trip alone"
* A traveler said: "We had a great tour with Luis. He helped us figure out where we were in Zihuatanejo and Ixtapa. Which is extremely helpful for the rest of your visit, where you can park, great places to eat, the best beaches, interesting recent and historical places to visit later. He showed us the basic skills needed for the Central Market in Zihuatanejo, items that you should and shouldn't bargain for on price. The Central Market is an every market for meat, fish, small kitchen items, clothes, leather sandals and food stalls. Side note, there is a chili relleno restaurant on a corner booth in the market that literally brought tears to my eyes, life Changing rellenos. I suggest you take this tour early in your visit to help ease any concerns of where to go, what is safe, where to eat. This was our first trip to Mexico, with Luis's help we really got to see the lovely side of the people of Mexico, how kind, helpful, talented, rich with culture and genuine concern for their fellow humans. We were asked if we needed help finding a place or were given suggestions about where to go, randomly on the Street. I think this tour is more of a Cultural Embassador Introduction to this part of Mexico. If you want to see the real Zihuatanejo México, beyond the all inclusive meals, drinks and events of your hotel, take this tour. Have a great trip."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was great telling us all about the special places we would see on the island and wildlife living there.. Our guide spoke very good English, since our Spanish was very limited. Lunch provided on the tour was fantastic and menu offered additional choices we could purchase. Recommend this tour for future travelers to Ixtapa."
* A traveler said: "My cousin and I took this tour the first day we were in Acapulco. Very worthwhile and informative. The van was nice with good air conditioning and the guide was very nice and informative with good english skills. The views were spectacular and the cliff divers exciting. Would go on this tour again."
* A traveler said: "It is amazing how they risk their lives. The show was breath-taking. The show was amazing and so was dinner."
* A traveler said: "We had a really good day with great tour guides Jesus and Mario! They went out of their way to make sure we had a fun day with the kids!"
* A traveler said: "My wife and I enjoyed this tour. Pickup was punctual and it was slightly customized to fit our needs."
* A traveler said: "This was a tour I will never forget. The tour guides were extremely knowledgeable about not only the main sites but about many aspects of Acapulco. They also made the tour a lot of fun and included a lot more experiences in the tour than was advertised. This was an excellent experience."
* A traveler said: "Guide had lots of great historical information, showed me around the cute town and help me find a particular art piece that I wanted to buy. Had a great lunch in a beautiful location."
* A traveler said: "This was a perfect tour to see Acapulco in a short time span. Tour guide and driver where fantastic with answering questions."
* A traveler said: "I was the only one on the trip but they went ahead with it anyway. I was chauffeured in a car by a friendly English speaking driver. I enjoyed all of the sites and saw a lot of Acapulco, excellent value for money."
* A traveler said: "Nice city tour and nice boot ride The guides where very funny and informative Only complaint that the lunch was late at 3 pm"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was wonderful. We toured the city in a small van which was perfect. He was very informative as to the revitalization of Acapulco. The divers and the Chapel of Peace were among my favorites."
* A traveler said: "We had a great tour and guide. I left my camera in the car and it was mailed back to me promptly.Great time, great price and great service.Highly recommended"
* A traveler said: "Roger picked us up at hotel and took us for a great tour of Acapulco! Very knowledgeable on plants, birds, and culture! The boat ride in the Coyuca Lagoon was amazing! Very clear water! Mud facial, wide variety birds! Great lunch at beach restaurant, shrimp and chicken adobo!"
* A traveler said: "Got to see all of Acapulco on this tour. Lunch was great too! Amazing views of city and the cliff divers were the highlight of the tour."
* A traveler said: "The tour itself was perfect. We saw everything on our must see list plus more. The driver and the guide spoke excellent english. They provided wonderful advise on how to see the items on our must see list. They walked with us and pointed out things that we likely would have missed.They told us that If we allowed them to take pictures of us on the tour, they would email us all of the pictures that they took.of us on our tour. Unfortunately these pictures have not arrived yet but I am hopeful that these photos will show up soon."
* A traveler said: "This is the best value!!!! Private tour, clean, great transportation, private guide wonderful, brilliant man, Gino Reyna, great beach, Private restaurant, great food, great Margaritas. Easy to get the things we wanted, snorkel gear for the whole family, jet ski rental. We were taken care of like royalty!!!! Best snorkel outing ever!!!!"
* A traveler said: "Great tour! Small group which was great. Cliff divers were spectacular!! Would go see them again. Tour guide was great."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Bike Tours
- Bus Tours
- Car Tours
- Luxury Car Tours
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Power Boats
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Things to do in Acapulco
- Things to do in Taxco
- Things to do in Central Mexico
- Things to do in Oaxaca
- Things to do in Jalisco
- Things to do in Mexico City
- Things to do in Puerto Escondido
- Things to do in Puerto Vallarta
- Things to do in Monterrey
- Things to do in South Padre Island
- Things to do in Baja California Sur
- Things to do in Western Highlands
- Things to do in Central Highlands
- Things to do in The Cayes
- Things to do in Riviera Maya & the Yucatan