Top Guerrero Shore Excursions
111 results | All Guerrero Tours
* A traveler said: "Well looked after on this tour. The Turtle realeasing was amazing. The views of the bay will live with with us forever. Would love to go back and spend more time there. We felt very safe in our small group."
* A traveler said: "What an amazing sight to see! Our guides, Beto and Rudy were exceptional."
* A traveler said: "The tour guide my excellent and courteous the entire tour. He knew about the history of Acapulco and even the ancient Aztecs. The cliff divers was the best."
* A traveler said: "We had such a fun experience with Luis and his son! He picked us up from our hotel in the morning, showed us different places he recommends along the way to the beach, was so great in guiding us on the kayak tour and set us up for snorkeling with a guide once we arrived at the beach. Snorkeling was so fun and we had time afterwards to eat lunch and order some drinks before our trip back. Definitely would recommend this afternoon adventure!!"
* A traveler said: "We had a great tour with Luis. He helped us figure out where we were in Zihuatanejo and Ixtapa. Which is extremely helpful for the rest of your visit, where you can park, great places to eat, the best beaches, interesting recent and historical places to visit later. He showed us the basic skills needed for the Central Market in Zihuatanejo, items that you should and shouldn't bargain for on price. The Central Market is an every market for meat, fish, small kitchen items, clothes, leather sandals and food stalls. Side note, there is a chili relleno restaurant on a corner booth in the market that literally brought tears to my eyes, life Changing rellenos. I suggest you take this tour early in your visit to help ease any concerns of where to go, what is safe, where to eat. This was our first trip to Mexico, with Luis's help we really got to see the lovely side of the people of Mexico, how kind, helpful, talented, rich with culture and genuine concern for their fellow humans. We were asked if we needed help finding a place or were given suggestions about where to go, randomly on the Street. I think this tour is more of a Cultural Embassador Introduction to this part of Mexico. If you want to see the real Zihuatanejo México, beyond the all inclusive meals, drinks and events of your hotel, take this tour. Have a great trip."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful experiences! The horses were friendly and calm. Our guides were amazing, knowledgeable, and friendly. The fish we ate at the horse area was phenomenal! Xtasea was breathtaking!!"
* A traveler said: "My cousin and I took this tour the first day we were in Acapulco. Very worthwhile and informative. The van was nice with good air conditioning and the guide was very nice and informative with good english skills. The views were spectacular and the cliff divers exciting. Would go on this tour again."
* A traveler said: "It is amazing how they risk their lives. The show was breath-taking. The show was amazing and so was dinner."
* A traveler said: "We had a really good day with great tour guides Jesus and Mario! They went out of their way to make sure we had a fun day with the kids!"
* A traveler said: "My wife and I enjoyed this tour. Pickup was punctual and it was slightly customized to fit our needs."
* A traveler said: "Highly recommend Grupo Royale Tours Acapulco. Driver met us at the airport exit with our names on a placard. The driver was friendly and professional and spoke good English. The Car was clean and Comfortable. Pedro met us at the hotel and welcomed us and gave us great information about the area."
* A traveler said: "This was a tour I will never forget. The tour guides were extremely knowledgeable about not only the main sites but about many aspects of Acapulco. They also made the tour a lot of fun and included a lot more experiences in the tour than was advertised. This was an excellent experience."
* A traveler said: "Luis went out of his way to make sure we could do the ride when it looked like rain might force us to cancel. Very enjoyable ride"
* A traveler said: "This was a perfect tour to see Acapulco in a short time span. Tour guide and driver where fantastic with answering questions."
* A traveler said: "Guide had lots of great historical information, showed me around the cute town and help me find a particular art piece that I wanted to buy. Had a great lunch in a beautiful location."
* A traveler said: "I absolutely love it. My tour guide took me to The Flamingo that was owned by Johnny Weissmuller aka Tarzan before the cliff diving. He gave me great historical details. I got to meet one of the divers as well. Beautiful sunset and view. One of the best excision I done."
* A traveler said: "Alfredo and Jose were awesome hosts! They flexed with us and made our day very special. Their knowledge of Acapulco was remarkable!!!"
* A traveler said: "I was the only one on the trip but they went ahead with it anyway. I was chauffeured in a car by a friendly English speaking driver. I enjoyed all of the sites and saw a lot of Acapulco, excellent value for money."
* A traveler said: "Nice city tour and nice boot ride The guides where very funny and informative Only complaint that the lunch was late at 3 pm"
* A traveler said: "My husband and I had an awesome time. We were concerned because it was raining. But Our tour guide made everything work out very nice. I especially enjoyed taking romantic pictures with my husband at the beach. I also enjoyed cooking tortillas and making hot sauce with the India. Lunch at the beach was a perfect ending for an awesome day. Thank you Rudy."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was wonderful. We toured the city in a small van which was perfect. He was very informative as to the revitalization of Acapulco. The divers and the Chapel of Peace were among my favorites."
* A traveler said: "We had a great tour and guide. I left my camera in the car and it was mailed back to me promptly.Great time, great price and great service.Highly recommended"
* A traveler said: "Roger picked us up at hotel and took us for a great tour of Acapulco! Very knowledgeable on plants, birds, and culture! The boat ride in the Coyuca Lagoon was amazing! Very clear water! Mud facial, wide variety birds! Great lunch at beach restaurant, shrimp and chicken adobo!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Acapulco
- Things to do in Taxco
- Things to do in Central Mexico
- Things to do in Oaxaca
- Things to do in Jalisco
- Things to do in Mexico City
- Things to do in Puerto Escondido
- Things to do in Puerto Vallarta
- Things to do in Monterrey
- Things to do in South Padre Island
- Things to do in Baja California Sur
- Things to do in Western Highlands
- Things to do in Central Highlands
- Things to do in The Cayes
- Things to do in Riviera Maya & the Yucatan