Halifax Public Gardens
Open to the public since 1867—the year Canada achieved confederation—the Halifax Public Gardens is one of the oldest Victorian gardens in North America. This National Historic Site of Canada was built on two formerly adjacent gardens, and today this idyllic urban green space is home to a variety of trees, flowers, and even tropical plants.
Halifax Public Gardens Tours
Should I book Halifax Public Gardens tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Halifax Public Gardens 2021?
What's the best way to experience Halifax Public Gardens ?
- Best of Halifax 3 Hr Ebike Tour with Tour Guide
- Best of Halifax Tour with Peggy's Cove
- Halifax Harbour Hopper Tour
- Halifax Churches and Graveyards GPS-Guided Audio Walking Tour
Things to do near Halifax
- Things to do in Nova Scotia
- Things to do in Quebec City
- Things to do in Salem
- Things to do in Boston
- Things to do in Montreal
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in Ottawa
- Things to do in Brooklyn
- Things to do in New York City
- Things to do in Quebec
- Things to do in Massachusetts
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in New Jersey