Top Halkidiki Day Trips
37 results | All Halkidiki Tours
* A traveler said: "This was a fabulous afternoon. The crew were fantastic - friendly, funny and nothing was too much trouble. It was wonderful to see beaches and coves that would otherwise be out of reach. Beautifully organised!"
* A traveler said: "This trip was 1 of the best days we had in Halkidiki. I would definitely recommend it. Also the stuff Theodosis and his future wife were fun and friendly. Thank you"
* A traveler said: "Andre was amazing, he knew the area so well and he gave interesting information on everything we were seeing. The trip contains some difficult terrain and he was patient and helpful to those who were struggling a bit, the whole trip was really well structured and the food was great too, it allowed us to get a taste of lots of different type of Greek food. Also, my friend left something in his car and he was kind enough to contact us afterwards and return it to us. This was the best day we had in our week trip to Crete, so I definitely recommend booking it!"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic trip out! Hotel pick up. Masks worn on the bus which wasn’t too busy at all considering it’s August! When we got to the gorge it was a little busy mainly with Greek tourists not practicing social distancing. The trek is so long that eventually your displaced with other walkers and find yourself walking peacefully with no one around. Plenty of rest places and toilets on the way. Most people wearing trainers. It’s a well trodden trail and pathways wide enough to pass slower walkers where needed. The most arduous part I found was leaving the park and walking to the little tourist town by the beach. You can take a bus for €2 if you wish. Highly recommend this trip for the scenery. Warning your leg muscles will ache the next day!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour and highly recommend. Lunch was very tasty along. Olive oil tour was very informative and well priced. The winery was beautiful and service was amazing!"