From craft beer tastings to scenic boat cruises, there’s plenty to do in Hamburg. Bike through different neighborhoods, see some street art, and venture out to the countryside—here’s how to spend three days in this northern German port city.
Old Town, Hamburg, Germany
We liked walking through...
We liked walking through small streets and explore different parts of the city. Nawaz was positive, giving jokes and at the end gage good suggestions for rest of stay.
Fredrik_P, May 2022
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the nearest attractions to Deichstrasse?
What else should I know about attractions in Hamburg?
- Things to do in Northern Germany
- Things to do in Rostock
- Things to do in Potsdam
- Things to do in Berlin
- Things to do in Leeuwarden
- Things to do in Copenhagen
- Things to do in Amsterdam
- Things to do in Dordrecht
- Things to do in Rotterdam
- Things to do in Karlovy Vary
- Things to do in Nuremberg
- Things to do in Zaventem
- Things to do in Brussels
- Things to do in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern
- Things to do in North Holland
- Hamburg Dungeon
- St. Nikolai Memorial
- Miniatur Wunderland
- Speicherstadt Coffee Roastery (Speicherstadt Kaffeerösterei)
- Warehouse District Museum (Speicherstadtmuseum)
- Warehouse District (Speicherstadt)
- Hamburg City Hall (Rathaus)
- St. Michael's Church (Michaeliskirche)
- Hamburg Old Town (Hamburg Altstadt)
- St. Peter's Church
- Museum for Hamburg History
- St. Pauli Piers