From craft beer tastings to scenic boat cruises, there’s plenty to do in Hamburg. Bike through different neighborhoods, see some street art, and venture out to the countryside—here’s how to spend three days in this northern German port city.
Jungfernstieg, Hamburg, Germany
Junfernstieg is located on the south side of the Inner Alster Lake. To get there, take U-bahn line U1, U2, or U4, or S-bahn line S1, S2, or S3 to the Jungfernstieg stop.
Loved the tour and the back street areas we got to see. Definitely recommend it. I am 61 and haven’t been on a bike in like 20 years and I could handle it. The guide was super knowledgeable and took us all over Hamburg.
Christy_S, Jul 2022
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the nearest attractions to Jungfernstieg?
What else should I know about attractions in Hamburg?
- Things to do in Northern Germany
- Things to do in Rostock
- Things to do in Potsdam
- Things to do in Berlin
- Things to do in Leeuwarden
- Things to do in Copenhagen
- Things to do in Amsterdam
- Things to do in Dordrecht
- Things to do in Rotterdam
- Things to do in Karlovy Vary
- Things to do in Nuremberg
- Things to do in Zaventem
- Things to do in Brussels
- Things to do in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern
- Things to do in North Holland
- Hamburg City Hall (Rathaus)
- Hamburg Old Town (Hamburg Altstadt)
- St. Peter's Church
- St. Nikolai Memorial
- Hamburger Kunsthalle
- Hamburg Dungeon
- Warehouse District (Speicherstadt)
- Miniatur Wunderland
- St. Michael's Church (Michaeliskirche)
- Speicherstadt Coffee Roastery (Speicherstadt Kaffeerösterei)
- Warehouse District Museum (Speicherstadtmuseum)
- Planten und Blomen Park
- Museum for Hamburg History