Top Hamburg 4WD Tours
12 results | All Hamburg Tours
* A traveler said: "It was great! We had a really good time hearing about St. Pauli and the Repperbahn... our guide was friendly and showed us more than we had expected."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful funfacts and very engaging guide. We would have loved to see the actual concerthalls, but understand the impossibily of the situation."
* A traveler said: "Nicky is not only knows where to take us, her stories also took us back in time where all the crimes and history of Reeperbahn happened! She is super friendly and her stories were so fascinating! Who knows that Reeperbahn is all about sex, drugs, rock and roll with a hint of Eurovision, Mike Tyson and a real life serial killing. Would recommend to anyone who wants to know more about Reeperbahn. With a traditional shot at the end, it is a MUST to do tour when in Hamburg!"
* A traveler said: "Very fun way to know Hamburg and it's beautiful spots. The tour guide had all the information needed about the city and he stopped every time we wanted photos."
* A traveler said: "A MUST TOUR to take in Hamburg. Excellent Service. Saw more with this tour than others available. A++"
* A traveler said: "A perfect trip on a lovely boat! Perfect view! Catched great memories! Looking forward to the next boat ride 😍"
* A traveler said: "We had a great visit to Hamburg, we started out with Axel giving us the history and a really excellent overview of the city. Very cold conditions, so he took us to a traditional cafe to warm up part of the way through the tour but extended the time to ensure everything was covered. He also advised us of other things we could do in Hamburg."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide, Adriana, is a historian and provided us with a detailed history of Hamburg along with photos. She exceeded our expectations and we were pleased she could tailor our tour to our interests."
* A traveler said: "The city was beautiful and the Guide was very passionate about the city and Aline herself is very professional and i really enjoyed my time with her !!"
* A traveler said: "Our driver was great and the tour of Hamburg and the surrounding villages was a wonderful way to get the flavor of the city. We were treated like royalty!!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Reeperbahn & St Pauli District
- St. Nikolai Memorial
- Warehouse District (Speicherstadt)
- Miniatur Wunderland
- Rickmer Rickmers
- Warehouse District Museum (Speicherstadtmuseum)
- Museum for Hamburg History
- Hamburg Dungeon
- Hamburg Old Town (Hamburg Altstadt)
- Planten und Blomen Park
- Hamburg City Hall (Rathaus)
- Outer Alster Lake (Aussenalster)
- Speicherstadt Coffee Roastery (Speicherstadt Kaffeerösterei)
- St. Peter's Church
- Hamburg Zoo (Tierpark Hagenbeck)
- Old Elbe Tunnel (Alter Elbtunnel)
- Harbor Museum (Hafenmuseum Hamburg)
- Things to do in Northern Germany
- Things to do in Rostock
- Things to do in Potsdam
- Things to do in Berlin
- Things to do in Leeuwarden
- Things to do in Copenhagen
- Things to do in Amsterdam
- Things to do in Frankfurt
- Things to do in Dordrecht
- Things to do in Rotterdam
- Things to do in Karlovy Vary
- Things to do in Zaventem
- Things to do in Brussels
- Things to do in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern
- Things to do in North Holland