Top Hamburg Cruises & Sailing
- See the city from all angles by combining a Hamburg city tour or shore excursion with a scenic Hamburg Harbor cruise or a sightseeing cruise on Lake Alster.
- Soak up the illuminated atmosphere of Hamburg after sunset on an evening cruise along Lake Alster.
- Explore Hamburg’s main attractions on your own time with a hop-on hop-off sightseeing bus tour that includes a harbor and lake cruise, doing all three activities in one day or spreading them out over the course of your visit.
23 results | All Hamburg Tours
* A traveler said: "The timing was on point! On each bus there was either a translator, who spoke English, or we listened to the prerecorded commentaries, in English. They were both great for our listening pleasure."
* A traveler said: "A perfect trip on a lovely boat! Perfect view! Catched great memories! Looking forward to the next boat ride 😍"
* A traveler said: "It was a really nice sailing trip in a very warm day. We had never been on a sailing boat before and had some concerns but as captain was friendly and sailing was smooth, we enjoyed it very much. All in all it was a wonderful experience!"
* A traveler said: "Very fun way to know Hamburg and it's beautiful spots. The tour guide had all the information needed about the city and he stopped every time we wanted photos."
* A traveler said: "We were collected from the Cunard Queen Victoria Ship and driven around the city for 2 hours by our lovely driver Jens. He was very knowledgeable about Hamburg , his English was excellent and he told us about the places as we drove around. We requested to end our tour at City Hall (So we could catch the SBahn to the Airport, this took 30 mins and cost about 3 euro's each) We booked the tour for 8 people and it cost just over £300. I would recommend this company , very efficient and good to book a tour with."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Rickmer Rickmers
- Warehouse District (Speicherstadt)
- Miniatur Wunderland
- Old Elbe Tunnel (Alter Elbtunnel)
- Hamburg Old Town (Hamburg Altstadt)
- Hamburg Zoo (Tierpark Hagenbeck)
- Reeperbahn & St Pauli District
- Hamburg City Hall (Rathaus)
- Warehouse District Museum (Speicherstadtmuseum)
- Outer Alster Lake (Aussenalster)
- Speicherstadt Coffee Roastery (Speicherstadt Kaffeerösterei)
- Hamburg Dungeon
- St. Nikolai Memorial
- Museum for Hamburg History
- Things to do in Northern Germany
- Things to do in Rostock
- Things to do in Potsdam
- Things to do in Berlin
- Things to do in Leeuwarden
- Things to do in Copenhagen
- Things to do in Amsterdam
- Things to do in Frankfurt
- Things to do in Dordrecht
- Things to do in Rotterdam
- Things to do in Karlovy Vary
- Things to do in Zaventem
- Things to do in Brussels
- Things to do in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern
- Things to do in North Holland