Thanks to its dramatic cliffs, glittering turquoise waters, and more than 1,600 limestone islands and islets, beautiful Halong Bay is one of the most popular sites to visit in northern Vietnam and is best seen on a cruise. Here are your options for Halong Bay cruises from Hanoi.
The popular Ionah Show is Hanoi’s answer to Cirque du Soleil. This one-of-a-kind stage performance uses modern dance, music, lighting effects and circus spectaculars to tell the memorable story of a young girl and her star-crossed lover.
Travelers are greeted by live entertainment as soon as they enter the theater lobby, where a pianist offers up live music as visitors file into their seats. The excitement doesn’t stop until the final curtain drops. Travelers say Ionah Show exceeds expectations, thanks to well-designed stage settings, colorful traditional costumes and a memorable storyline that says as much about Hanoi as it does about young love.
Shows take place Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays at 8 p.m.
87 Lang Ha Str, Ba Dinh Dist | Star Galaxy - Theater & Convention, Hanoi, Vietnam, 100000
The 90-minute show takes place Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays at 8 p.m. Tickets cost US$36 for first class seats and US$27 for second class seats. The theater is located at 87 Lang Ha Street in Ba Dinh, Hanoi.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the nearest attractions to Ionah Show?
Attractions near Ionah Show:
What else should I know about attractions in Hanoi?
- Things to do in Northern Vietnam
- Things to do in Halong Bay
- Things to do in Nanning
- Things to do in Luang Prabang
- Things to do in Vientiane
- Things to do in Sanya
- Things to do in Kunming
- Things to do in Hue
- Things to do in Da Nang
- Things to do in Guiyang
- Things to do in My Son
- Things to do in Yangshuo
- Things to do in Chiang Rai
- Things to do in Guangxi
- Things to do in Southern China
- Do Temple (Den Do)
- Temple of Literature (Van Mieu-Quoc Tu Giam)
- Vietnam National Fine Arts Museum (Bao Tang My Thuat)
- Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum
- Ho Chi Minh Museum (Bao Tang Ho Chi Minh)
- One-Pillar Pagoda (Chua Mot Cot)
- Vietnam Military History Museum
- Ambassador’s Pagoda (Chua Quan Su)
- Presidential Palace
- Vietnam Museum of Ethnology (VME)
- Hoa Lo Prison
- Ho Chi Minh's Residence (Nha Bac Ho)
- St Joseph’s Cathedral (Nha Tho Lon)
- Phu Tay Ho
- Vietnamese Women’s Museum