Top Hawaii Half-day Tours
215 results | All Hawaii Tours
* A traveler said: "The Pearl Harbor tour is a great way to pay respect to our those lost on December 7. We were not able to visit the USS Arizona but that's not the fault of the tour. The guide did gives a tour of Downtown Honolulu and we stopped for photos. Experience all you can🤟"
* A traveler said: "The bus was on Hawaiian time but our cousin Louie was our guide and she was amazing. The food was great, shows were entertaining, and the evening weather was perfect"
* A traveler said: "This was such a fun activity! The captain is super fun and the crew were so helpful. Made the trip super enjoyable. Saw so many turtles and really enjoyed the turtle spot. It gets a little crowded in the water because it’s a popular snorkel spot but just spread out and enjoy!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour manager, Cousin Vetti, was awesome! He was on time, very knowledgeable, and able to guide us around the island with ease. He gave us plenty of time to see everything as well as use the restrooms and eat. Once we got picked up, we didn’t have to think or worry about anything else."
* A traveler said: "We had an amazing time! Captain Patrick and the crew were friendly and professional. I will be recommending this event to my friends visiting Hawaii 🌺🌴💗"
* A traveler said: "Ben was a most gracious guide. We especially appreciate his lunch recommendation for 604 restaurant in between our Ford Island activities and the Arizona museum. 100% agree with 604’s claim to best Bloody Mary in town."
* A traveler said: "This was a phenomenal day! Amy and mike s. were the best tour guides you could ask for and the trip was spectacular"
* A traveler said: "First time snorkeling. I didn’t know what to expect. I just followed the crowd and had a blast. The crew was great. I would love to go again."
* A traveler said: "Had a great time and very educational! Went out on the last trip of the season and was not disappointed! We were able to see a lot of activity and it was well narrated!"
* A traveler said: "Justin our guide was awesome. Very knowledgeable about the whole area and all the best places to stop. We loved the waterfalls and seeing the sea turtles best. Highly recommend this trip and ask for Justin to be your guide."
* A traveler said: "I unfortunately became very sea sick after our first snorkel stop, but they were very accommodating and did what they could to make me comfortable. The rest of my group had an absolute blast! They took us to 4 different spots to snorkel. They taught us a lot throughout the trip, but most importantly they were so fun!"
* A traveler said: "Dave was an excellent guide with interesting facts, excellent conversation on topic and off topic. We had time limits but did not feel rushed and gave extra time as the group needed. Was a great and long tour but well worth it."
* A traveler said: "We got to watch pods of spinner dolphins swimming around the boat and several of them were exhibiting mating behaviors. The absolute BEST was seeing the BABY dolphins swimming with moms!!"
* A traveler said: "Great trip to the Capt Cook Monument. The boat was very spacious and the trip there smooth. The snorkeling was the best that we have done. Lots of fish of all types. The nice part was that they were in the shallow area so you could see them very clearly. Good group of passengers and a great crew."
* A traveler said: "We loved the entire tour !!! We saw so much more than if we’d done it on our own Learned a lot and Karen’s stories so informative and upbeat what a wonderful person"
* A traveler said: "It was awesome!!! Very good experience. Don't miss it. It's a unique experience. You can even see sharks if you are lucky !!!"
* A traveler said: "Our Tour Guide Sierra was very knowledgeable, fun, enthusiastic, and friendly. She took us around the 3/4 of the Island and gave great detail. Her actually being a native made our experience authentic."
* A traveler said: "Snorkeling at Molokini Crater was a memorable part of our Maui vacation. It was a special day on the water. The crew of the Mololo was a great group of knowledgable guides who helped make it a fun experience."
* A traveler said: "We had great time. Meal and entertainment was great. Will recommend this adventure to others. Lance**********"
* A traveler said: "Wow! Wow! Wow! Amazing views and great service. Great snorkeling views of the fish and turtles. Jumping off the 3 story deck of the boat was for sure a experience. Provide food and drinks. Alcohol is provided at a great price of $2. Be advised not to bring spray on sunblock or the crew will crack jokes about you."
* A traveler said: "This excursion was so much more than we expected. We had just the right amount of time at each location. Our tour guide was knowledgeable about the locations and history of the islands. I would highly recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "The boat workers were awesome. So helpful. Awesome experience. It's so nice to see the whales right in front of you."
* A traveler said: "It is unfortunate due extra calm conditions the surf lessons were cancelled, but we did switch over to paddle boarding lessons. The instructor and the staff at the shop very helpful and my kids(ages 17, 8 and 6) had great time. This was their first paddle boarding experience."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Day Trips
- Full-day Tours
- Half-day Tours
- Layover Tours
- Multi-day Tours
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Polihale State Park
- Wailua River
- Kilauea Volcano
- Honolulu Zoo
- Tropical Farms Macadamia Nut Farm
- Banyan Tree Park
- Ali'i Kula Lavender Farm
- Kokee Natural History Museum
- Kohala Coast
- Valley of the Temples
- Wailea Beach
- Puaʻa Kaʻa State Wayside Park
- Royal Kona Coffee Center
- Dole Plantation
- Polynesian Cultural Center
- Bishop Museum
- Parker Ranch
- Things to do in Maui
- Things to do in Oahu
- Things to do in Big Island of Hawaii
- Things to do in Kauai
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Oregon
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Napier
- Things to do in Sausalito
- Things to do in San Francisco
- Things to do in Napa & Sonoma
- Things to do in Washington
- Things to do in Tahiti
- Things to do in British Columbia
- Things to do in Arizona