* A traveler said: "The fire dancers were amazing as was everything. The High Chief and the whole Ohana made the night magical."
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Holla, on bus 3, was awesome and entertaining! We loved it all from the ocean, the sunset, the show, the drinks and ample good food! It was well worth out trip! Learning about the Rich Hawaiian culture was very interesting. Would highly recommend Paradise Cove Luau!"
* A traveler said: "We saw so many turtle and got to see a sea urchin also. It was just beutiful. The crew was very nice,fun, and safety aware."
* A traveler said: "The whole experience was just awesome. Exceeded my expectations. The structure was great. The entertainment and service was great. Definitely a must! Some people didn’t remember choosing their food. When you book your cruise please pay attention to the menu because that will be what you will be eating for the 5 course dinner! Enjoy."
* A traveler said: "Unfortunately we never got to snorkel the crater as the winds were not cooperating making the water too choppy :/ but the boat crew and everything else was great!"
* A traveler said: "The food was great and the show was better. great evening! Just don't lend your lighter to the guys onstage...lol!"
* A traveler said: "My best friend was visiting & I wanted her to have a good snorkeling experience. This tour was well worth our time & money. We saw a lot of fishes & turtles. The crew was spectacular, friendly & very helpful. My friend & I had so much fun. I would definitely come back & would refer my other friends & family when they are in town. Mahalo nui loa!"
* A traveler said: "Long but awesome day! Our guide Awanna was knowledgeable, funny, a great driver and an all around nice guy. We experienced a teaser trip of what the big island offers. Just wish there was an opportunity to swim in a waterfall. Overall a fun experience."
* A traveler said: "It was amazing to see the dolphins swimming under me. Truly beautiful. The crew was really nice and helpful."
* A traveler said: "The crew was very attentive on a choppy sea day. To experience the views and the ocean up close was the best part!"
* A traveler said: "Great trip! Highly recommend! Although we were not able to take a boat to the USS Arizona due to maintenance issues, we were still able to visit the aviation museum, the USS Missouri, and the submarine. The aviation museum is a must to visit while at Pearl Harbor. There is more to see at Pearl Harbor than just the USS Arizona."
* A traveler said: "This was such an amazing experience! The boat was awesome and the crew were incredible. They were so helpful and knowledgeable and ensured everyone had the best possible time!"
* A traveler said: "Professional..efficient..staff..well organised...very cool experience....beautiful100 feet under the sea !!!"
* A traveler said: "Seeing the island from a different perspective was just amazing! Pilot Bastian for sure made the experience a more pleasant one with his narrating."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was fantastic and made the experience. She deserves a raise We will definitely be coming back"
* A traveler said: "Alfredo was the best tour guide I've had. I loved the scenery and the beautiful cool air at night. Will do it again,once is not enough."
* A traveler said: "For me to accomplish what I accomplish of snorkeling just a little bit just to get my head in there just to get into the water it was great."
* A traveler said: "Fresh air, great hospitality, drinks, a delicious meal, and a fantastic panoramic ocean view while the sun is setting. Then the sun goes down carmelizing a memorable evening words can't describe. Capture the beauty with a camera!"
* A traveler said: "I am a non swimmer scared to death of the water, but the diver they assigned me was so great at calming my nerves and making me laugh. Best experience I have ever had. My wife had an octopus on her hand and couldn't stop ewwing and awwing and smiling. If you ever do anything out of your comfort zone do this. Simply amazing."
* A traveler said: "From the time we arrived, it was awesome. From the greeters, the crew,, entertainment, and especially our waiter Danny. I'll say it is something we'll do again"
* A traveler said: "Area has incredible trees and plants and it was great to be so close to them during the ride. Loved planting a tree for the future. Guide was very informative on the area and history."
* A traveler said: "The guides Carissa & Mason were fantastic. Funny and informative. You get dirty but worth it. Definitely 4 wheeling."
* A traveler said: "This was a last minute decision that we made and it turned out to be a good one! The captain and crew were so helpful and the submarine ride was amazing. I highly recommend this to anyone looking for easy activities."
* A traveler said: "Easy and quick sunset cruise. Just what we wanted. We did this cruise the day we arrived to Honolulu and it was a great intro to our vacation."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Kealakekua Bay
- Kalalau Lookout
- Puaʻa Kaʻa State Wayside Park
- Hawaii's Plantation Village
- Anini Beach
- Hana Lava Tube (Ka'eleku Caverns)
- Queen Emma Summer Palace
- Aloha Tower Marketplace
- Hawaiian Mission Houses Historic Site and Archives
- Hanakao'o Beach Park
- Crater Rim Drive
- Dole Plantation
- Hilo Farmers Market
- Nu'uanu Pali Lookout
- Akatsuka Orchid Gardens
- Honolulu Chinatown
- Kokee Natural History Museum
- Molokini Crater
- Hawaii Volcanoes National Park
- Road to Hana (Hana Highway)
- Na Pali Coast
- Mauna Kea Summit & Observatory
- Kona (Kailua-Kona)
- Kualoa Ranch
- Things to do in Maui
- Things to do in Oahu
- Things to do in Big Island of Hawaii
- Things to do in Kauai
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Oregon
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Napier
- Things to do in Sausalito
- Things to do in San Francisco
- Things to do in Napa & Sonoma
- Things to do in Washington
- Things to do in Tahiti
- Things to do in British Columbia
- Things to do in Arizona