Top Heraklion Day Trips
108 results | All Heraklion Tours
* A traveler said: "Hello, I thinck Very very good excursions and guides... Its fantastics. Tank you vert mutch Virginie and Jacqueline"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic day outside of Heraklion and a unique way to experience the life outside of the tourist areas. Beautiful scenery and a greater appreciation for the village culture. Darrel was not only informative but humorous as well, keeping us laughing the entire time."
* A traveler said: "Was very good expidrence. Guides were very knowligible and we saw a lot in One day. We saw Knossos, had pottery class,lunch in vilige was great."
* A traveler said: "Eddie was entertaining and informative. We loved learning from him and the olive factory, Zeus cave snd the small towns and sampling the agriculture, especially the strawberry picking. The lunch in Moxos was delightful. Eddie was especially helpful to us in getting our Covid test. He made us feel like we had a old friend in Greece!"
* A traveler said: "They were incredible! 11/10. Marilena was one of the best guides we have ever had. Dimitrios was a fantastic driver and very helpful. I really can’t stress how perfect they were. It was a great day and they both went out of their way to ensure we had a through and authentic experience."
* A traveler said: "I loved the whole day, so nice, wel done, the BBQ too!. Spinalonga, very, very interesting, you have to listen to the story of this island, super profesional lady. You have free time to walk around of Island, back to the boat. Beautiful vieuws over the sea!. Higly recommended."
* A traveler said: "This was an excellent tour. Our guides were excel Liam’s very friendly. They took us to many great places--we visited specialty shops, 2 wineries, bakery and an Awesome Taberna for a huge lunch, it was a great day and I would have been very hard pressed to find all of these places without a guide. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Great guide who was really building the program around our interests. Very knowledgeable and really nice person. The selected wineries were great as well as the restaurant. It was an all around very nice day"
* A traveler said: "One of the best tours ever, Pierre was spot on and knew not only about wines but the history of Crete. Then he took us to this magnificent restaurant where the chef paired or wines with the dishes."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic trip out! Hotel pick up. Masks worn on the bus which wasn’t too busy at all considering it’s August! When we got to the gorge it was a little busy mainly with Greek tourists not practicing social distancing. The trek is so long that eventually your displaced with other walkers and find yourself walking peacefully with no one around. Plenty of rest places and toilets on the way. Most people wearing trainers. It’s a well trodden trail and pathways wide enough to pass slower walkers where needed. The most arduous part I found was leaving the park and walking to the little tourist town by the beach. You can take a bus for €2 if you wish. Highly recommend this trip for the scenery. Warning your leg muscles will ache the next day!"
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience. Great tour. Lots of fun cooking and eating local food in a beautiful location. Would highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "We were able to arrive at the museum shortly after opening and were the only people there. Got to see everything in 90 minutes."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Day Trips
- Full-day Tours
- Half-day Tours
- Overnight Tours
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences