Top Ho Chi Minh City Seasonal & Special Occasions
14 results | All Ho Chi Minh City Tours
* A traveler said: "as the sites are not very close to each other it was very useful. the food the drinks the comfort were all great"
* A traveler said: "Lana was very knowledgeable and friendly. Hope we get her again. Thanks for the great tour👏🔥💯👍I plan on making another appointment in the near future. Hope it will be just as good the second time around"
* A traveler said: "In my opinion, local food is very important to know as much as famous sites. We really went in areas where alone there is no chance to get there. We really tasted a lot of different dishes ( you better come with an empty stomach) and got all the appropriate explanations"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide pho was amazing! Gave us a great history of Vietnam and cu chi. His English was grand and he was funny!"
* A traveler said: "I got to know the local side of Saigon and eat the best food... with help of my wonderful guide 'Ha'. I would recommend for everyone looking for offbeat but pleasant and knowledgeable tour in Saigon. Just dont be scared ofbthe scooter :)"
* A traveler said: "So glad I did this. Do NOT come to Ho Chi Minh without having this experience :D. Food was delicious and guides were amazing."
* A traveler said: "This was the best tour we took in Vietnam. Long and Hanna were friendly, courteous and knowledgeable. I felt safe on the back of the bike and Long checked often if I felt comfortable. The sights were very interesting and the three food stops were very tasty. I did not feel rushed at any time. Felt more like a friend visiting than a tourist."
* A traveler said: "A great experience with wonderful tour guides. With the flexibility to stay a little longer at the places that were of personal interest and less time at others. A little bit of insight into to the city in a short amount of time and a whole lot of fun."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Dana was amazing! With her extensive knowledge and sense of humor she made this tour even better than we imagined. While the floating markets are dwindling, the rest of the tour makes up for it. Drink the snake wine. It’s delicious."
* A traveler said: "Very informative guide, interesting to see the juxtaposition of the new sky scrapers with the old shops beneath. Little to long at independece palace, slightly less time here would have given more ti.e at war museum. Lunch was excellent."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Southern Vietnam
- Things to do in Can Tho
- Things to do in Phnom Penh
- Things to do in Nha Trang
- Things to do in Sihanoukville
- Things to do in Angkor Wat
- Things to do in Siem Reap
- Things to do in Ko Chang
- Things to do in Hoi An
- Things to do in My Son
- Things to do in Da Nang
- Things to do in Hue
- Things to do in Ko Pha Ngan
- Things to do in Mekong Delta
- Things to do in South Coast