Three days in Hobart offer plenty of time to experience Tasmania’s historic sites, natural wonders, and delicious cuisine. Take advantage of money-saving combo deals and sightseeing passes, spend longer at the sights that interest you most, and customize your itinerary to suit your interests.
10:30am-7pm on Sunday-Thursday, and 10:30am-11pm on weekends
14 Davey Street, Hobart, Tasmania, Australia
The Lark Distillery in on the Hobart waterfront and conveniently located downtown. The three-hour distillery tour begins at the waterfront and then travels 20 minutes to where the actual distilling of whiskey takes place. The distillery is closed on the second Monday of every month, and tour participants must be 18 years old to sample the drinks on the tour.
- Things to do in Tasmania
- Things to do in Melbourne
- Things to do in Yarra Valley
- Things to do in Ballarat
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in South Australia
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in South Island
- Things to do in Queensland
- Things to do in North Island
- Things to do in Northern Territory