Tasmania’s capital has it all—historic sights, stunning natural scenery, and lively neighborhoods—but with just 24 hours in Hobart, it’s best to focus on the highlights. Plan your itinerary wisely to maximize your time, or join a guided tour to ensure you don’t miss anything. Here are some ideas.
South Bruny National Park
South Bruny, Australia, TAS 7150
Car ferries depart daily from Kettering on a fairly regular basis. The 15-minute journey leaves passengers at Roberts Point in the northern part of the island. Cars with up to eight people must pay a daily fee of $24. Individual hikers get in for $12 each. Longer holiday passes are available and may be more economical for visitors planning to extend their stay at South Bruny National Park.
- Things to do in Tasmania
- Things to do in Melbourne
- Things to do in Yarra Valley
- Things to do in Ballarat
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in South Australia
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in South Island
- Things to do in Queensland
- Things to do in North Island
- Things to do in Northern Territory