Top Hobart Cruises & Sailing
50 results | All Hobart Tours
* A traveler said: "Was an enjoyable cruise with lots of history and information shared. The Captain was very knowledgeable and informative. The included lunch was lovely"
* A traveler said: "The men loved the experience of helping with the sailing and all the information about how to sail Hospitality was fantastic scones and cream with tea/coffee then wine beers and a cheese platter Fabulous morning"
* A traveler said: "Absolutely one of the best experiences we have been on. A great team, professional communication and overall a fantastic day! Thank you. Photos wouldn’t load sorry."
* A traveler said: "If you like adventure in a boat, this is the go. Great scenery, Wildlife, good food, and a crew that took care of all our needs on the day. Was the highlight of our Tasmanian trip."
* A traveler said: "Toby was a great guide full of interesting information. Lots of different landscapes to see. Smaller group of 12 makes a more personal experience"
* A traveler said: "Boat ride of the national park The lake was like glass Made for great photos and A special lunch and morning tea Was a cherry on top."
* A traveler said: "An excellent way to get around Hobart and to see all the sights. We hopped off for lunch at the Cascade Brewery one day and at the Royal Botanical Gardens the next. The staff were friendly, professional and helpful. We would highly recommend this experience to others."
* A traveler said: "A fun trip filled with local knowledge, humor, great food and drinks along the way. Its great to just sit back and take it all in."
* A traveler said: "An important part in Australian History, The Port Arthur tour is a must for any Hobart visit. Our driver, Mark, is helpful and very knowledgeable - a great asset. His level of insight really helps draw a picture of the life in those times. The added stops were also amazing to see. I strongly suggest booking one of these tours."
* A traveler said: "We had an amazing time in Bruny Island. Absolutely gorgeous! I'd highly recommend it. Our tour guide Rick was very knowledgeable and made it very enjoyable with his little trivias about the place."
* A traveler said: "The Ferry ride was lovely & relaxing, Mona was incredible, staff all around are so helpful and friendly and the food amazing"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful tour and tour company. Caitlin's customer service was absolutely amazing from the time she picked me up from Hobart to dropping me off to the hotel. Michael our driver was extremely knowledgeable about the coast line. We saw so much wild life such as seals, dolphins, birds, wombats, pademelons, wallabys and kangaroos."
* A traveler said: "Very much enjoyed by all. Jarrod was very informative and friendly guide. We would recommend to friends and family. Rainforest and views from Mt Wellington the highlights and interesting information along the way!!"
* A traveler said: "Traveling with a local made this the best! Eating with locals in Richmond. A good chance to see a bit of Tamania."
* A traveler said: "Such a great wine tour! Stel was an amazing tour guide. We went to some beautiful wineries and tried lots of delicious wines. A very intimate experience where we got to sit down and spend time with the winemakers."
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Peter, was phenomenal. Even though it rained all day, he provided such interesting stories for us. He took us to many places and was so accommodating in the rain. We had a wonderful day. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Gerard was amazing. Everything was timed perfectly. Great knowledge of the history and geography of the Huon region. (And the rest of Tasmania). We stopped at a couple of lovely cafes for coffee and scallop pies. On our way back we even stopped in Geeveston to spot a Platypus and we saw one!"
* A traveler said: "Jack was a great guide providing us with a wealth of information about Tasmania. It was well worth the money"
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful day visiting Port Arthur, Richmond, Mt Wellington & everything in between. We were well taken care of by our driver Jack who made sure we had an interesting & enjoyable time."
* A traveler said: "All of these sites are spectacular and left us an amazing memories! Our tour guide was also friendly and on time. We’re happy and worth going to these tours😊"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful tour. We especially loved walking above the trees on the Tahune Airwalk. View from Mt. Wellington is breathtaking."
* A traveler said: "Simply fantastic! The fresh seafood, wines and the services. None stop eating and drinking. Our crew were super hosts, very friendly, and full of knowledge and experience. Highly recommend this spectacular trip to anyone to Tasmania! I will be back! Jenny"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Derwent River Historic Harbour Cruise From Hobart
- Tasman Island Cruises and Port Arthur Historic Site Day Tour from Hobart
- Full-Day Bruny Island Cruises Day Tour from Hobart
- Hobart Sightseeing Cruise including Iron Pot Lighthouse
- Southwest Tasmania Wilderness Experience: Fly Cruise and Walk Including Lunch
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- Catamaran Cruises
- Coffee Cruises
- Day Cruises
- Lunch Cruises
- Multi-day Cruises
- Night Cruises
- Ports of Call Tours
- Shore Excursions
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Whale Watching
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Macquarie Wharf Cruise Ship Terminal (Hobart Cruise Port)
- Tasmanian Museum and Art Gallery
- Lark Distillery
- Sullivan's Cove
- Mt. Wellington (Kunanyi)
- Hobart Convict Penitentiary
- Museum of Old and New Art (Mona)
- Hobart Runnymede
- Hobart Salamanca Market
- Hobart Sandy Bay
- Tasman Bridge
- Tinderbox Marine Reserve
- North Hobart
- Battery Point
- St. George's Anglican Church
- Huon Valley
- Bonorong Wildlife Sanctuary
- Zoodoo Wildlife Park
- Parliament House
- Tahune Forest AirWalk
- Things to do in Tasmania
- Things to do in Melbourne
- Things to do in Yarra Valley
- Things to do in Ballarat
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in South Australia
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in South Island
- Things to do in Queensland
- Things to do in North Island
- Things to do in Northern Territory