Top Hobart Cultural Tours
26 results | All Hobart Tours
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful time on the Port Aurthur Tour. We had the chance to see so many amazing sights and learn the history of convict living in Tasmania. Jim was a great driver, educator and jokester! I would definitely recommend this tour to others."
* A traveler said: "An excellent way to get around Hobart and to see all the sights. We hopped off for lunch at the Cascade Brewery one day and at the Royal Botanical Gardens the next. The staff were friendly, professional and helpful. We would highly recommend this experience to others."
* A traveler said: "Was an enjoyable cruise with lots of history and information shared. The Captain was very knowledgeable and informative. The included lunch was lovely"
* A traveler said: "The cliff top walk was amazing!! Jaw dropping views and serene nature, port Arthur was fantastic, such history! The amazing stops on the way were incredible, the guide were fantastic too"
* A traveler said: "A fun trip filled with local knowledge, humor, great food and drinks along the way. Its great to just sit back and take it all in."
* A traveler said: "We had a great day with Gareth. Apart from the Bonorong sanctuary, Richmond and Mt Wellington visits, he added a stop at a winery and a whiskey distillery after I mentioned being keen of those places. Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "Deb our guide was brilliant. Her knowledge on Hobart was fantastic. I will be recommending this tour to all of our friends."
* A traveler said: "Very much enjoyed by all. Jarrod was very informative and friendly guide. We would recommend to friends and family. Rainforest and views from Mt Wellington the highlights and interesting information along the way!!"
* A traveler said: "Snow!! The drive was great and the guide was very friendly and approachable. We would recommend to anyone"
* A traveler said: "Was a great experience! The stops we had were so beautiful, Richmond is great and every lookout, about the prison, it's ok but no much to see as it was destroy by fire. But something very important that made a difference was the tour guide Mark, very funny and full of knowledge!"
* A traveler said: "we had a great day at Bruny Island through this tour. our guide made sure we have enough time to enjoy every stop. he made sure we cover everything in the itinerary and added a few stops on the way. very knowledgeable about the island and impressive on his knowledge about the local plants."
* A traveler said: "Absolutely one of the best experiences we have been on. A great team, professional communication and overall a fantastic day! Thank you. Photos wouldn’t load sorry."
* A traveler said: "I would highly recommend this tour. The group size is small, the bus new and comfortable. Each day was exciting with interesting and beautiful places to explore. Morgan (tour guide and driver) was very knowledgeable, thoughtful and ready to answer any questions. This tour takes you round the whole island including Cradle Mountain, lunches were varied, fresh and very tasty. Accommodation cosy and comfortable. Trip good for both couples and solo travellers. Excellent overall."
* A traveler said: "Phil the coach driver regaled us with many aspects of life, history and nature, on the journey to Port Arthur. The guides provided certainly brought the lives and outcomes of individuals, and general population at such a harsh and isolated location. The tour was well organised, clear communication allowed for participants to explore independently or follow guided walks. The Isle of the Dead was enlightening and informative, whilst respecting the dignity of those individuals interred there. The trip to Tasman Arch on return was terrific too. An amazing day, did not disappoint."
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful day visiting Port Arthur . Weather was perfect . Loved Richmond . Will visit again."
* A traveler said: "Very good and professional guide Interesting places with good explanations. highly recommendated."
* A traveler said: "Esther the guide made the tour interesting and related to what we were seeing. Great value for money. I would highly recommend this tour."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Convict Trail
- St. David's Cathedral
- Parliament House
- North Hobart
- Hobart Convict Penitentiary
- St. George's Anglican Church
- Maritime Museum of Tasmania
- Huon Valley
- Sullivan's Cove
- South Hobart
- Tahune Forest AirWalk
- Queens Domain
- Cascades Female Factory Historic Site
- Battery Point
- Bonorong Wildlife Sanctuary
- Tasmanian Devil Unzoo (Taranna Wildlife Park)
- Hobart Runnymede
- Mt. Wellington (Kunanyi)
- Tasman Bridge
- Tinderbox Marine Reserve
- Things to do in Tasmania
- Things to do in Melbourne
- Things to do in Yarra Valley
- Things to do in Ballarat
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in South Australia
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in South Island
- Things to do in Queensland
- Things to do in North Island
- Things to do in Northern Territory