Top Hobart Travel & Transportation Services
17 results | All Hobart Tours
* A traveler said: "An excellent way to get around Hobart and to see all the sights. We hopped off for lunch at the Cascade Brewery one day and at the Royal Botanical Gardens the next. The staff were friendly, professional and helpful. We would highly recommend this experience to others."
* A traveler said: "Snow!! The drive was great and the guide was very friendly and approachable. We would recommend to anyone"
* A traveler said: "Was an enjoyable cruise with lots of history and information shared. The Captain was very knowledgeable and informative. The included lunch was lovely"
* A traveler said: "we had a great day at Bruny Island through this tour. our guide made sure we have enough time to enjoy every stop. he made sure we cover everything in the itinerary and added a few stops on the way. very knowledgeable about the island and impressive on his knowledge about the local plants."
* A traveler said: "Deb our guide was brilliant. Her knowledge on Hobart was fantastic. I will be recommending this tour to all of our friends."
* A traveler said: "This whole experience was wonderful. Drivers knowledge of the area and its native flora and fauna was impressive. The lookout itself was simply stunning. We’ll set up with easily accessible indoor and outdoor viewing platforms and toilets. While on our journey up the mountain there was some snowfall which added to the thrill of the experience."
* A traveler said: "We had an amazing time in Bruny Island. Absolutely gorgeous! I'd highly recommend it. Our tour guide Rick was very knowledgeable and made it very enjoyable with his little trivias about the place."
* A traveler said: "A fun trip filled with local knowledge, humor, great food and drinks along the way. Its great to just sit back and take it all in."
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful time on the Port Aurthur Tour. We had the chance to see so many amazing sights and learn the history of convict living in Tasmania. Jim was a great driver, educator and jokester! I would definitely recommend this tour to others."
* A traveler said: "The driver was a great company and she helped us with everything. If you don’t have a car you should choose this shuttle service for sure. :)"
* A traveler said: "Such a great wine tour! Stel was an amazing tour guide. We went to some beautiful wineries and tried lots of delicious wines. A very intimate experience where we got to sit down and spend time with the winemakers."
* A traveler said: "I would highly recommend this tour. The group size is small, the bus new and comfortable. Each day was exciting with interesting and beautiful places to explore. Morgan (tour guide and driver) was very knowledgeable, thoughtful and ready to answer any questions. This tour takes you round the whole island including Cradle Mountain, lunches were varied, fresh and very tasty. Accommodation cosy and comfortable. Trip good for both couples and solo travellers. Excellent overall."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Tinderbox Marine Reserve
- Russell Falls
- Battery Point
- Hobart Convict Penitentiary
- Hobart Salamanca Market
- Bonorong Wildlife Sanctuary
- Hobart Sandy Bay
- St. George's Anglican Church
- Mt. Wellington (Kunanyi)
- St. David's Cathedral
- Tasmanian Devil Unzoo (Taranna Wildlife Park)
- Macquarie Wharf Cruise Ship Terminal (Hobart Cruise Port)
- South Hobart
- Museum of Old and New Art (Mona)
- North Hobart
- Huon Valley
- Constitution Dock
- Lark Distillery
- Mount Field National Park
- Tasmanian Museum and Art Gallery
- Things to do in Tasmania
- Things to do in Melbourne
- Things to do in Yarra Valley
- Things to do in Ballarat
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in South Australia
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in South Island
- Things to do in Queensland
- Things to do in North Island
- Things to do in Northern Territory