Top Hobart Wine Tastings
20 results | All Hobart Tours
* A traveler said: "Excellent host, great tour and very well organised. It was good to see the host had such a solid relationship with all of the venues and i feel this gave us a better overall experience."
* A traveler said: "Such a great wine tour! Stel was an amazing tour guide. We went to some beautiful wineries and tried lots of delicious wines. A very intimate experience where we got to sit down and spend time with the winemakers."
* A traveler said: "We had an amazing time in Bruny Island. Absolutely gorgeous! I'd highly recommend it. Our tour guide Rick was very knowledgeable and made it very enjoyable with his little trivias about the place."
* A traveler said: "An excellent way to get around Hobart and to see all the sights. We hopped off for lunch at the Cascade Brewery one day and at the Royal Botanical Gardens the next. The staff were friendly, professional and helpful. We would highly recommend this experience to others."
* A traveler said: "Was a very nice tour done at a leisure pace.The tour guide PHIL was very knowledgeable and made the day extra special."
* A traveler said: "The Ferry ride was lovely & relaxing, Mona was incredible, staff all around are so helpful and friendly and the food amazing"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful experience. Alot to see, taste and photograph. A trip full of history and a delicious lunch."
* A traveler said: "It was a lively trip, the weather wasn't great, the captain was very knowledgeable about the river and surrounds"
* A traveler said: "The choice of wines amazing the cheese to die for the owner was super passionate about what he does the venue was very funky"
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour - informative, active, lots of interesting sites. Awesome guides Luc and Chris, positive, helpful, well organized."
* A traveler said: "Great flight. Informative pilot. Wonderful perspective of Hobart. Lands 20 metres from your table! Food incredible. Lived up to our expectations. Wine delicious. Service staff professional. Dropped back at hotel by warm informative staff."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Queens Domain
- Richmond Village
- Sullivan's Cove
- Tasmanian Museum and Art Gallery
- Bonorong Wildlife Sanctuary
- St. David's Cathedral
- Tasman Bridge
- Hobart Convict Penitentiary
- Lark Distillery
- Russell Falls
- Tinderbox Marine Reserve
- Huon Valley
- Cascades Female Factory Historic Site
- Richmond Gaol
- Zoodoo Wildlife Park
- Tahune Forest AirWalk
- Constitution Dock
- North Hobart
- Hobart Salamanca Market
- Things to do in Tasmania
- Things to do in Melbourne
- Things to do in Yarra Valley
- Things to do in Ballarat
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in South Australia
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in South Island
- Things to do in Queensland
- Things to do in North Island
- Things to do in Northern Territory