Top Hoi An Nature and Wildlife Tours
428 results | All Hoi An Tours
* A traveler said: "Quite pleasant boat journey with friendly staff.... And capped by the priceless scene of many Chinese people doing the chicken dance on the island."
* A traveler said: "Thao and his wife were excellent company. Thao was friendly and knowledgeable! A great way to spend a morning"
* A traveler said: "The guide made this tour! Positiivne, always having nice tiny jokes, very good English and what I also appretiate, giving extra info about the tour objects and not only. My Son Sanctuary is amazing historical place worth to visit as well I enjoyed the trip, wish you the Same. Just take your coat for the boat tour"
* A traveler said: "My family and I chose this tour based on previous reviews and were not disappointed. The tour operator was efficient and everything went to plan. Our guide River was very knowledgeable and had an excellent sense of humour. The sanctuary was amazing and a must see if you are visiting the area. We all really enjoyed this tour."
* A traveler said: "My Son is great and Bryan was an excellent guide. The whole experience was delightful. Definitely worth doing."
* A traveler said: "Very lovely staff, I was really nervous about the sea trekking but staff were lovely and reassuring. Fantastic experience. Not claustrophobic at all. Beautiful location"
* A traveler said: "Great day exploring in the open jeeps. Our guide was awesome, friendly and lots of local knowledge with interesting facts along the way. The group were great and a range of ages, and all the places we visited were amazing. Lots of picture opportunities and learning along the way. Highly recommend this tour we had a great day"
* A traveler said: "We really enjoyed the tour, service was great, very punctual and also informative. I would highly recommend it!"
* A traveler said: "We recently booked some other airport transfers thru a different channel and were fed up with their lateness. So we tried Aviator this time and were very impressed. Driver was early which meant a quick getaway as our flight was early. And a great comfy and spacious SUV. So 5* from us."
* A traveler said: "This was an amazing class. They boys that helped us done a great job. Would highly recommend this this to anyone"
* A traveler said: "We made a streetfood-Tour in Hoi An and it was really nice. The guide knew a lot about the food and his English was very good as well. We were only four people which made it even a better experience. The price we paid was more than fair!"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic day, fantastic tour guide. Informative, fascinating, stunning. Loved it Will see you next time - thank you"
* A traveler said: "A really good tour - family run (no biking required). Recipes all different from a previous cooking class incl a fabulous peanut sauce (recipes already received). Only downer was it poured rain just as the basket boat trip happened (umbrellas provided) !!!! BTB pickup van was a bit worn out but still got us from A to B."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic. 100% recommended. Our guide Lyn spoke great English, her knowledge of Vietnamese history is amazing and she’s great fun. Do it 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼"
* A traveler said: "Great Tour. Driver drove well and was polite and courteous. Snow our guide was fun knowledgeable and spoke good english. Whilst we had already been to the old city, Snow's in-depth local knowledge opened our eyes further."
* A traveler said: "I booked the sunrise visit and wasn't disappointed. Being the only person on the tour meant I got to hear in detail about the site, its religious significance and the impact of its destruction during the war. There were only about 5-6 other people there at 6.30am which meant for a wonderful stillness and no photobombing on a glorious morning! I'd definately recommend an early start for this site, as when we were leaving large tour groups were starting to roll in. The tour guide was 5 star, and the stop on the way back to Hoi An for traditional Pho at a local cafe was a highlight!!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was very knowledgeable and showed us things we probably would n't have found ourselves. Gave a good overview for when we subsequently visited on our own."
* A traveler said: "We had an amazing day with Thani and Tien of Grasshopper Adventures. The company was only three months old, all the bikes and equipment were excellent. There had been heavy rain for several days with only drizzle on and off on the day we took the tour. Biked out of Hoi An into the rural area, along country lanes and flooded areas. The locals, especially the children, were very friendly and loved having their photo taken. Stopped at a small market, sampled some food, went for coffee, visited Ancestor Temples. Lunch at the end of the cycle was really good. Air conditioned van to My Son. Exceptional day. Thank you Grasshopper Adventures."
* A traveler said: "It was my birthday and there wasn't a better way to celebrate it! From the buffalo ride, to the basket boat ride, cooking class (which was so amazinggg and filling), and making my birthday so special. They sang me happy birthday and really made an effort to celebrate my day. The basket boat ride was so much fun and they played some music and dancing in the middle of the river! PLEASE BOOK THIS, it's so worth every penny (and affordable)"
* A traveler said: "Hoi An old city is lovely and really easy to get around; the guide was very pleasant and informative, so it was worth taking the tour to get a sense of the city and its history before coming back and spending a bit more time wandering around the parts I wanted to see again"
* A traveler said: "Amazingly tasty with lots of personality. Great to see the best food places in Hoi An! Highly recommend the tour operator Christina. She added a lot of value to the experience. Thanks. Hope to visit again soon!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Motor Sports
- Nature and Wildlife
- Eco Tours
- Natural Attractions
- Nature Parks
- Nature Walks
- Wildlife Encounters
- Wildlife Watching
- On the Ground
- On the Water
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Tra Que Vegetable Village
- Tan Ky Old House
- Hoi An Central Market (Cho Hoi An)
- Hoi An Museum (Bao Tang Hoi An)
- Tra Nhieu Fishing Village
- Phung Hung Ancient House
- Thanh Ha Terracotta Park
- Museum of Trade Ceramics
- Cantonese Assembly Hall (Hoi Quan Quang Dong)
- Hainan Assembly Hall (Hoi Quan Hai Nam)
- Thu Bon River
- Phuc Kien Assembly Hall (Fujian Assembly Hall)
- Hoi An Handicraft Workshop
- Cua Dai Beach (Bien Cua Dai)
- Museum of Sa Huynh Culture
- Kim Bong (Carpentry Village)
- Green Bamboo Cooking School
- Things to do in Central Vietnam
- Things to do in My Son
- Things to do in Da Nang
- Things to do in Hue
- Things to do in Sanya
- Things to do in Nha Trang
- Things to do in Siem Reap
- Things to do in Angkor Wat
- Things to do in Ho Chi Minh City
- Things to do in Phnom Penh
- Things to do in Can Tho
- Things to do in Sihanoukville
- Things to do in Ko Chang
- Things to do in Southern Vietnam
- Things to do in Mekong Delta