Top Hokkaido Classes & Workshops
35 results | All Hokkaido Tours
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed our half day tour with our guide, Kiyomi. She was very well informed about the area and well-versed in many topics. She even did a bit of research about our island in Hawaii so she could make comparisons. We really enjoyed learning how the historical clock works in the Clock tower. And, especially enjoyed visiting the locals' fish and vegetable markets with different offerings. The fresh Surimi (fishcake) was one of my favorites! But, it's hard to choose because the Shiroi Koibito Park Chocolate was also delicious! We're glad we did it."
* A traveler said: "Kyoko-san was the highlight of our tour. She was super funny, chatty, and generally a great person. We'd come back to Sapporo and do the Otaru tour just to spend the day with her again. A great experience all around."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was terrific and spoke very good English. She had a few stops in mind and made a few suggestions that we could choose from. She managed our time well so we were not rushed but saw many things in our time together. It was a good orientation to the city."
* A traveler said: "The colors of autumn were all over the mountain and lakes! There was a bit of snow at Mt. Usu. Tour team assigned to us was amazing! Really worth it!"
* A traveler said: "Sam and Rico were my tour guides. They were great hosts and show us the amazing views of Shakotan. They were very friendly, accommodating and took lots of beautiful photos for us. Thanks much!"
* A traveler said: "It was a unique experience. We were taught how to cook and make some dished which we also had for dinner!! Delicious!! Our host was very accommodating!"
* A traveler said: "We had a great time for both locations. A hidden gem of Sapporo. The street and canal of Otaru is just simply beautiful. Highly recommended!"
In the center of Sapporo! Plan to enjoy soba making experience and MONDO's Japanese dinner course 4 people or more
Frequently Asked Questions
- Shiroi Koibito Park
- Mt. Moiwa (Moiwa-yama)
- Maruyama Park (Maruyama Koen)
- Asahiyama Zoo
- Mt. Okura Observatory
- Odori Park (Odori Koen)
- Noboribetsu Date Historic Village (Noboribetsu Date Jidaimura)
- Asahiyama Memorial Park (Asahiyama Kinen Koen)
- Mt. Tarumae (Tarumae-zan)
- Barato River
- Sapporo TV Tower
- Things to do in Sapporo
- Things to do in Saitama Prefecture
- Things to do in Nagano Prefecture
- Things to do in Tokyo Prefecture
- Things to do in Narita
- Things to do in Kawagoe
- Things to do in Musashino
- Things to do in Nagano
- Things to do in Chiba
- Things to do in Chiba Prefecture
- Things to do in Kanto
- Things to do in Kanagawa Prefecture
- Things to do in Kansai Prefecture
- Things to do in Osaka Prefecture
- Things to do in Fukuoka Prefecture