Top Hokkaido Outdoor Activities
58 results | All Hokkaido Tours
* A traveler said: "The colors of autumn were all over the mountain and lakes! There was a bit of snow at Mt. Usu. Tour team assigned to us was amazing! Really worth it!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was terrific and spoke very good English. She had a few stops in mind and made a few suggestions that we could choose from. She managed our time well so we were not rushed but saw many things in our time together. It was a good orientation to the city."
* A traveler said: "Kyoko-san was the highlight of our tour. She was super funny, chatty, and generally a great person. We'd come back to Sapporo and do the Otaru tour just to spend the day with her again. A great experience all around."
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed our half day tour with our guide, Kiyomi. She was very well informed about the area and well-versed in many topics. She even did a bit of research about our island in Hawaii so she could make comparisons. We really enjoyed learning how the historical clock works in the Clock tower. And, especially enjoyed visiting the locals' fish and vegetable markets with different offerings. The fresh Surimi (fishcake) was one of my favorites! But, it's hard to choose because the Shiroi Koibito Park Chocolate was also delicious! We're glad we did it."
* A traveler said: "Sam and Rico were my tour guides. They were great hosts and show us the amazing views of Shakotan. They were very friendly, accommodating and took lots of beautiful photos for us. Thanks much!"
* A traveler said: "So far it’s good as a first time here in Japan. The zoo stop should should be just an hour and the Tomita farm should be longer we have not enough time to go around and see the flowers."
* A traveler said: "It was a unique experience. We were taught how to cook and make some dished which we also had for dinner!! Delicious!! Our host was very accommodating!"
* A traveler said: "We had a great time for both locations. A hidden gem of Sapporo. The street and canal of Otaru is just simply beautiful. Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "The tour is awesome, nice scenery around the Hoheikyo Onsen. Very yummy lunch......the Indian pancakes were the best pancakes we ever had. The bike tour was about an hour and a half, good length. Absolutely love the trip, especially my 13 years old son. Will definitely recommend this tour to everyone, especially for young family!"
* A traveler said: "Had a great time with tour guide Marion. He is very careful and always make sure your safety comes first. Cycling through the park with some bumpy path was great. The view of Lake Shikotsu was awesome with the surrounding of autumn leaves on the trees."
* A traveler said: "This was so much fun! The idea of trying to do something yourself is logistically complicated, but it is easy to just be picked up, driven and brought out to the mountain in the snow. We had a lot if fun and Sumi san was very nice. The onsen was also beautiful! We were in the hot water while it snowed. Definitely worth the time and money."
* A traveler said: "We had a very engaging tour guide. Though the ride was rather long but it was worth every bit of it."
* A traveler said: "After a brief ride in the arena to allow the guides to assess our abilities we went for a good hour-long ride in the neighboring forested hillside area. It was beautiful, the trees provided enough shade that we were protected from the sun and not hot, the trails were not so worn as to be dusty. The guides were very attentive and aware of potential hazards, providing us with a very safe ride. They were very friendly and outgoing. All-in-all an excellent, fun experience. Absolutely would do again."
* A traveler said: "The guide is so nice. This is a good biking experience for beginners. The place is so perfect we could breath in fresh oxygen"
* A traveler said: "The tour was fantastic , the flowers are so beautiful , very relaxing with a private car and excellent guide this is the perfect tour."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Mt. Tarumae (Tarumae-zan)
- Mt. Moiwa (Moiwa-yama)
- Mt. Okura Observatory
- Asahiyama Zoo
- Barato River
- Maruyama Park (Maruyama Koen)
- Sapporo TV Tower
- Odori Park (Odori Koen)
- Shiroi Koibito Park
- Noboribetsu Date Historic Village (Noboribetsu Date Jidaimura)
- Asahiyama Memorial Park (Asahiyama Kinen Koen)
- Things to do in Sapporo
- Things to do in Saitama Prefecture
- Things to do in Nagano Prefecture
- Things to do in Tokyo Prefecture
- Things to do in Narita
- Things to do in Kawagoe
- Things to do in Musashino
- Things to do in Nagano
- Things to do in Chiba
- Things to do in Chiba Prefecture
- Things to do in Kanto
- Things to do in Kanagawa Prefecture
- Things to do in Kansai Prefecture
- Things to do in Osaka Prefecture
- Things to do in Fukuoka Prefecture