Top Hurghada Attractions & Museums
97 results | All Hurghada Tours
* A traveler said: "Fantastic daytrip to Luxor. Pick up from Hurghada was around 4.40 am and we got back around 9.30pm. Said was our guide who was extremely knowledgeable. We also had the Nile boat trip which you have to pay separately - 10 euros per person. The sights are amazing, we were glad we took this trip."
* A traveler said: "Everything was great! Our guide "Mamma" was extremely knowledgeable and passionate and helped us as much as he could. He was very friendly and genuine and we had a great trip. Thanks so much!"
* A traveler said: "Great value trip, some really good snorkelling sites. Dolphins swimming is weather permitting but to be expected in February. Food is excellent and the crew are very accommodating and good fun. Would recommend."
* A traveler said: "Two days after visiting Cairo this was a second trip within one week wirh this agency. Perfectly organized program with its nice and friendly crew!!! We couldn't imagine to see so many attractions within one day, especialy not for that price. We also took a boat trip to Banana island and it was fun. Thanks to Mohammed & Co we really enjoyed this unforgetable day a lot! Highly recomendable!"
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed every moment of this trip. We were picked up at our hotel and taken to the boat. The boat was clean and we enjoyed the cool breeze under shade at the top of the boat. We were lucky to see the dolphins and the snorkeling place was unbelievable. All the staff was fantastic. Lunch was good."
* A traveler said: "In general all are good. It was a memorable experience all the crew are very accommodating and helpful."
* A traveler said: "The most amazing experience and the tour guide looks after you really well! This is a tour you must not miss out on!"
* A traveler said: "Beautiful place to visit, easy booking process , confirmation was received immediately and operator representative reached me on WhatsApp to coordinate meeting point, boat was nice but some delays happened at the beginning due to technical issues, guide handled the situation by changing the order of activities, friendly staff, would suggest new snorkeling tools and better quality of lunch. Thanks"
* A traveler said: "The trip was super cool, the meal tasty. We soo dolphins, later we snorkel on two diferent spots also. We get also nice video. The team was very profesional. Thx for great memories."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic trip at a great price. I have no complaints. The snorkelling was fantastic, the water is crystal clear and there is marine life everywhere."
* A traveler said: "A greatful experience! It's a all day tour (23h from movenpick hotel). There are some things that are not included on tour so you have to pay extra, but the tour was amazing! We loved our guide (Tarab - i think that's the way we written). Loved the piramids and the museum! The boat expirience by the Nilo was refreshing and fun! We advise you to do it! Thanks for the lovely day!!!"
* A traveler said: "Long but very interesting experience and adventure through the ancient history. I fully recommand this trip. Our ageny guide Mr Ahmed was very kind and he arrange for everything we need it at any time during the trip, just to feel confortable. So 10/10 for him. He really gave his interest for a very pleasant and safe trip. Thanks for the experience 🙏🏼"
* A traveler said: "Thank you so much - Mohammed was a nice guide and made lots of amazing pictures of us. Great to show kids that Egypt is more than beach and pool."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Tickets & Passes
- Amusement Parks
- Attractions & Museums
- Ancient Ruins
- Monuments and Memorials
- Museum Tickets & Passes
- National Parks
- Religious Sites
- Zoo Tickets & Passes
- Packages & Special Events
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Things to do in Red Sea
- Things to do in Safaga
- Things to do in Sharm el Sheikh
- Things to do in Saint Catherine
- Things to do in Dahab
- Things to do in Luxor
- Things to do in Marsa Alam
- Things to do in Aqaba
- Things to do in Eilat
- Things to do in Suez
- Things to do in Aswan
- Things to do in Petra
- Things to do in Cairo
- Things to do in West Bank
- Things to do in Turkish Riviera