Top Hurghada Cable Car Tours
13 results | All Hurghada Tours
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed every moment of this trip. We were picked up at our hotel and taken to the boat. The boat was clean and we enjoyed the cool breeze under shade at the top of the boat. We were lucky to see the dolphins and the snorkeling place was unbelievable. All the staff was fantastic. Lunch was good."
* A traveler said: "Everything was wonderful. Team, diving instructor weather, weather, lunch, diving and the underwater world."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic daytrip to Luxor. Pick up from Hurghada was around 4.40 am and we got back around 9.30pm. Said was our guide who was extremely knowledgeable. We also had the Nile boat trip which you have to pay separately - 10 euros per person. The sights are amazing, we were glad we took this trip."
* A traveler said: "Two days after visiting Cairo this was a second trip within one week wirh this agency. Perfectly organized program with its nice and friendly crew!!! We couldn't imagine to see so many attractions within one day, especialy not for that price. We also took a boat trip to Banana island and it was fun. Thanks to Mohammed & Co we really enjoyed this unforgetable day a lot! Highly recomendable!"
* A traveler said: "In general all are good. It was a memorable experience all the crew are very accommodating and helpful."
* A traveler said: "Everything was great! Our guide "Mamma" was extremely knowledgeable and passionate and helped us as much as he could. He was very friendly and genuine and we had a great trip. Thanks so much!"
* A traveler said: "Honesty such a great company! Just make sure to tell them exactly what you want from the beginning. What kind of pictures, how comfortable you are on a horse, what you want to see and do, etc. and they will do their best to accommodate for you. I’m picky and I loved their hospitality and willingness to make sure you’re happy. 5 stars!"
* A traveler said: "Well worth it, full on day and tiring but brilliant guide Sheriff and drivers Abdul and friend. Good time and plenty of photo opportunities. Would reccommend"
* A traveler said: "Awesome trip . Everything was amazing . Especially abdurahman , he is very helpful . I swear without him i would never go snorkling as i have phobia to sea water ."
* A traveler said: "Amazing time riding the ATVs through the sand as we went to the Bedouin village. The guides are extremely helpful. Interesting trip in the Bedouin camp. Food was undesirable. All in all, it was an incredible experience."
* A traveler said: "Tour was incredible, best time ever!! So organized and fun!! Must do! Very safe and courteous crew. made sure we were taken care of."
* A traveler said: "We go to this long tour from Hurhada to Cairo with the young childre, so it was important that the journey did not take so long (as going with the bus 24h) . So we decided choose a private tour. A driver with the car arrived at the agreed time. The road did not take long with a comfortible car. When we arrived we were greeted by a guide, which is interestingly told us about history of ancient Egypt. We visited a museum ,pyramids ,sphinx and siled on the Nile. We are happy to have chosen this tour. P.S. best wishes to our guide and our driver MAYGID ."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Air Tours
- Bus Tours
- Cable Car Tours
- Car Tours
- Hot Air Balloon Rides
- Limousine Tours
- Trolley Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Things to do in Red Sea
- Things to do in Safaga
- Things to do in Sharm el Sheikh
- Things to do in Saint Catherine
- Things to do in Dahab
- Things to do in Luxor
- Things to do in Marsa Alam
- Things to do in Aqaba
- Things to do in Eilat
- Things to do in Suez
- Things to do in Aswan
- Things to do in Petra
- Things to do in Cairo
- Things to do in West Bank
- Things to do in Turkish Riviera