Top Hurghada Freediving
116 results | All Hurghada Tours
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed every moment of this trip. We were picked up at our hotel and taken to the boat. The boat was clean and we enjoyed the cool breeze under shade at the top of the boat. We were lucky to see the dolphins and the snorkeling place was unbelievable. All the staff was fantastic. Lunch was good."
* A traveler said: "In general all are good. It was a memorable experience all the crew are very accommodating and helpful."
* A traveler said: "Beautiful place to visit, easy booking process , confirmation was received immediately and operator representative reached me on WhatsApp to coordinate meeting point, boat was nice but some delays happened at the beginning due to technical issues, guide handled the situation by changing the order of activities, friendly staff, would suggest new snorkeling tools and better quality of lunch. Thanks"
* A traveler said: "Everything was great! Our guide "Mamma" was extremely knowledgeable and passionate and helped us as much as he could. He was very friendly and genuine and we had a great trip. Thanks so much!"
* A traveler said: "Everything was wonderful. Team, diving instructor weather, weather, lunch, diving and the underwater world."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic trip at a great price. I have no complaints. The snorkelling was fantastic, the water is crystal clear and there is marine life everywhere."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic daytrip to Luxor. Pick up from Hurghada was around 4.40 am and we got back around 9.30pm. Said was our guide who was extremely knowledgeable. We also had the Nile boat trip which you have to pay separately - 10 euros per person. The sights are amazing, we were glad we took this trip."
* A traveler said: "Was a fantastic day ...was picked from my hotel and brought back. The crew on the boat were helpful and the food was good..I would recommend it"
* A traveler said: "Awesome trip . Everything was amazing . Especially abdurahman , he is very helpful . I swear without him i would never go snorkling as i have phobia to sea water ."
* A traveler said: "Two days after visiting Cairo this was a second trip within one week wirh this agency. Perfectly organized program with its nice and friendly crew!!! We couldn't imagine to see so many attractions within one day, especialy not for that price. We also took a boat trip to Banana island and it was fun. Thanks to Mohammed & Co we really enjoyed this unforgetable day a lot! Highly recomendable!"
* A traveler said: "This was the best trip that we went on. Our guide Hani was fantastic and so knowledgeable. |He made the trip very enjoyable even when it was over 40 degrees."
* A traveler said: "Tour was incredible, best time ever!! So organized and fun!! Must do! Very safe and courteous crew. made sure we were taken care of."
* A traveler said: "Our tour to Cairo was a great experience. Especially the boat tour on the Nile and the visit of the pyramids were superbe. Many thanks to our tour guide Omar who was always very competent and polite and responded perfectly to our wishes/needs."
* A traveler said: "Amazing time riding the ATVs through the sand as we went to the Bedouin village. The guides are extremely helpful. Interesting trip in the Bedouin camp. Food was undesirable. All in all, it was an incredible experience."
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience with a very nice crew. I recommend if you want to discover the Red Sea wonders !!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Active & Outdoor Classes
- In the Air
- Motor Sports
- Nature and Wildlife
- On the Water
- Fishing Charters & Tours
- Jet Boating
- Jet Skiing
- Scuba Diving
- Speed Boats
- White Water Rafting
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Things to do in Red Sea
- Things to do in Safaga
- Things to do in Sharm el Sheikh
- Things to do in Saint Catherine
- Things to do in Dahab
- Things to do in Luxor
- Things to do in Marsa Alam
- Things to do in Aqaba
- Things to do in Eilat
- Things to do in Suez
- Things to do in Aswan
- Things to do in Petra
- Things to do in Cairo
- Things to do in West Bank
- Things to do in Turkish Riviera