* A traveler said: "Must do trip while in Hvar. Amazing day visiting islands and natural caves along with the amazing blue cave! You must do this trip while visiting Hvar!"
* A traveler said: "The boat was comfortable and was great fun. There were Stand Up Paddle Boards to use and floats which was great. The tour was very enjoyable with the right amount of time at each stop. Thoroughly enjoyable day!"
* A traveler said: "Green Cave was wow....Blue Cave was super! Skipper was very nice (forgot his name). We were lucky with sunny wether . We recomment this tour operator"
* A traveler said: "We had a great day! The stops were amazing, the guids as well! Just enough time at all the stops, not too much in a hurry"
* A traveler said: "Borko was an awesome skipper! Water was so beautiful to swim in, amazing scenery and stopped for some amazing food."
* A traveler said: "Our guide on this wine tasting was wonderful. We learned so much about the island. It was a pleasure to talk with. The wine tasting, too, was delightful. Beautiful space. Intimate. Six kinds of wine. Naturally, we brought some home! We left with a better idea of the grapes in the region and the kinds of wine we enjoyed here."
* A traveler said: "Kiki was a great guide! Such a fun day, would highly recommend! Travelling in a 2 and we had the greatest bunch of people!"
* A traveler said: "The captain was very talkative and keep everyone informed, there was great music that really added to the mood of the evening"
* A traveler said: "We had a great day on the cycling tour. Our guide Jelena was knowledgeable and fun to be with.The wine tasting was excellent. An all round great trip not to be missed when in Hvar!"
* A traveler said: "It was a very fun day in Hvar. The tour guides were great, taking us to a few off-the-beaten-path spots, were fun, and had great advice on other things to do around Hvar for the other days on the trip. The boat was great, with plenty of space to lay out in the sun or be seated and covered. I would definitely recommend this tour as a way to see the 'must-do's' around Hvar in a fun way."
* A traveler said: "We polled the group and by far, this was our favorite day in Hvar in 14 days. Apart from just the obvious beauty of the coastline and magical crystal colored water, the streamlined booking and easy meet-up for this trip just made the whole thing enjoyable. The check-in staff and captain were really helpful and kind people. Website description and photos: VERY accurate Full disclosure - we hired the entire boat for our party of three. It might be a bit snug at full capacity with people you don’t know. The boat was comfortable, the captain was considerate of one of us being elderly and not ready for a fast and bumpy ride, bottled water was readily available, as was snorkeling equipment to enjoy the water at each of the stops. The captain spoke good English to explain a few points along the way, but this isn’t a ‘speaking’ tour. He also went over and above to visit all the stops the tour included even though we’d spent too long eating lunch and wine tasting! Note: Lunch at a on-the-water vineyard restaurant was a great addition we didn’t fully grasp would happen when we set off on the trip. It was priced reasonably, with great quality food and wine delivered by fun and attentive staff. If there is an opportunity to visit, go. It was a highlight. The route stopped close to the coves, rocks, and caves to enjoy the spectacular views. Instagram spam galore. If you’re wanting a ‘fun time’ this isn’t the boat route for you. This is a scenic, calm and cathartic adventure to enjoy nature and let the stress wash away in the aqua blue water! Would do it again in a heartbeat! Worth every cent. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Kiki was an excellent skipper We had such a Nice day Blue cave was amazing and we did not have to wait for it It Worths it !"
* A traveler said: "Petar's communication was excellent and he contacted us the day before to make sure we knew where to meet. He was full of information and clearly wanted the best for our day. It was a smaller group so no big 'party boat' which was what we wanted with the opportunity to get to know the other tourers!"
* A traveler said: "Filip was a super friendly, chilled skipper who took us to some beautiful swimming spots at secluded beaches; stopped for lunch at one of the best restaurants we’ve sampled in Croatia; and we even got to have a go at sailing in the afternoon. All the while having some drinks, tunes playing, good times all round. Highly recommend 😊👍"
* A traveler said: "Hvar is beautiful. Our guide was awesome. He took us through a couple of channels then off to a swim beach where we enjoyed a tasty lunch. A must do when in Hvar."
* A traveler said: "We had a fantastic day with Dinko traveling the island of Hvar! He is a true professional and knows the island like the back of his hand. Along the way to two wineries we made several sight seeing stops with really beautiful views and learned a lot about the history of the island. The two wineries were fantastic and the dinner in Malo Grablje was delicious! I highly recommend this tour! Thank you Dinko!"
* A traveler said: "Company provided equipment and great directions and tips on where to go. Staff was friendly and answered all questions and concerns about safety. For those that don't like guided tours and want to just explore, this is a wonderful option."
* A traveler said: "Really nice trip. We had few stops and the see the sunset in the middle of the sea. It was amazing!."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Dalmatia
- Things to do in Split
- Things to do in Makarska
- Things to do in Šibenik
- Things to do in Zadar
- Things to do in Dubrovnik
- Things to do in Visoko
- Things to do in Sarajevo
- Things to do in Plitvice Lakes National Park
- Things to do in Zagreb
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Sorrento
- Things to do in Rome
- Things to do in Central Croatia
- Things to do in Adriatic Coast