Top Iceland Art & Culture
232 results | All Iceland Tours
* A traveler said: "Wow! On a windy and sometimes rainy few hours Ben was able to keep us wanting more! From Lamb to Hot Dogs to a 500 year shark bit, we learned so much about food and about what it means to eat, feel and think like an Icelandic Viking! And to be super generous Ben took our pictures when we saw the double rainbow! One of the best - thank you!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide took us around Reykjavik talking about zombies, trolls, elves, ghosts, graveyards, lake monsters and so much more. He was a very good story teller and he included information on some of the Icelandic lullabies that are dark. It was quite enjoyable. He also shared information on Tolkien’s love of Icelandic folklore."
* A traveler said: "One of the first things I did after arriving in Iceland. Really well done. A fascinating view of the city and the country. Gave me a real appreciation for the experience that I was about to have as I toured around the island. Fun and informative."
* A traveler said: "Every sight was incredible. My favorite was the rift between the American and European tuetonic plates. Driving to each sight was also filled with amazing and unique scenery. Our tour guide, Egill was knowledgeable, professional, entertaining, accommodating, and very personable. Not to be missed on any trip Iceland."
* A traveler said: "The ticketing process went very well . The museum is super interesting and the ice cave was fun . There were videos all around with great visuals exposing about Iceland . Make sure to go to the beautiful observation deck . The planetarium had fantastic visuals , but I found the narration to be a bit boring"
* A traveler said: "This tour was amazing. Pick up was so smooth and the driver was excellent. In addition to a great tour guide, his short name was BG because his real name is very long and I don’t remember it, the places we went to were absolutely breath taking. Totally worth it if you are short on time and want to see the coolest things on the southern coast."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Dan, aka the Borealis Whisperer is excellent. He did his homework on solar activity, solar wind, and anticipated areas of clear skies. We didn’t see any northern lights, but the volcano was spectacular. He even took us to a spot to view it when it was apparent the northern lights would not be visible. The only failure is the company does not respond to the messages you leave them as a reply . Some people couldn’t get a call back etc. it’s on the strength of Dan and the driver alone that I give these guys 5"
* A traveler said: "Lalli was awesome! We were the only ones on the tour and he made it special. Lalli was just full of Iceland knowledge!"
* A traveler said: "Fabulous day, made even better by the humor of our guide Magnuss Gunnarsson. Would definitely recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Esther is great. Lots of stories and local history. All of the places are very good as well. Many local items expected and unexpected. Quite a bit to eat. It’s a hybrid of food and a walking tour of central Reykjavik."
* A traveler said: "This tour allows you to see famous filming spots from GOT! Our tour guide-Mobus-was hilarious and extremely knowledgeable about the places visited, as well as Iceland’s culture and history. I enjoyed snapping photos, and imagining I was with the characters while filming. This was a fantastic day!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Simon, he was great, did a wonderful job! All the places we visited were outstanding! Very worth it!"
* A traveler said: "This tour was exceptional. The beauty and spaciousness of the landscape opening up to the majesty of the Glacier Lagoon, and the wonderful strangeness of Diamond Beach. I would do this tour again. Bravo to the bus driver (it was a long long day!) and our tour guide: funny, always available, informative."
* A traveler said: "I loved it all, but Gullfoss was particularly stunning! And I had a great time at the Geyser and crater areas."
* A traveler said: "One of the best experiences! The Lava restaurant was fantastic. Totally unbelievable experience. Try the massage."
* A traveler said: "Great relaxing time at blue lagoon. It is great having tickets and travel all arranged. Needed to come back sooner than scheduled and as per directions went to blue lagoon staff and they changed bus time"
* A traveler said: "So cool! Our guide, Maria was super fun and make sure everyone had a good time and was looked after."
* A traveler said: "Excellent guide and a driver! The lava cave was amazing and Alex the cave guide was excellent and answer many questions. I loved every moment of that! The driver/guide was amazing"
* A traveler said: "The narrator was great. Easy to understand. Cared about us knowing about northern lights. It was a great experience."
* A traveler said: "Boating with the icebergs was fabulous. It was a cold rainy day but so worth the trip. Our fuide Gula? Was personal and professional with a wealth of information."
* A traveler said: "Reliable, was there on time. The bus was clean and an smooth drive. The driver was friendly. If I return I will definitely use them again"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic experience Managed to see the Northern Lights Breathtaking . Great Guides would defiantly do it again . Stunning Country very friendly people made us feel very welcome. Dave and Elsie Jones."
* A traveler said: "Great trip. Friendly guide. Good variety of attractions, plenty of restroom stops too! Maybe layer up more than I did as weather changes so much. Be prepared for rain, sun and a drenching if you go to the waterfall edge!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Reykjavik Food Walk
- Reykjavik Folklore Walking Tour: Meet the Elves, Trolls & Ghosts of Iceland
- Golden Circle, Kerid Volcanic Crater, and Blue Lagoon Day Trip from Reykjavik
- Perlan Museum - Wonders of Iceland & Áróra Northern Lights Planetarium Show
- South Coast Classic Day Trip from Reykjavik with Guide and Touchscreen Audio
- Art & Culture
- Art & Culture Classes
- Arts & Design
- Pop Culture
- Shows & Performances
- Traditional Wellness
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Things to do in Reykjavik
- Things to do in Akureyri
- Things to do in Djupivogur
- Things to do in Vik
- Things to do in Skaftafell
- Things to do in Isafjordur
- Things to do in Reykjahlíð
- Things to do in Hofn
- Things to do in Scotland
- Things to do in Northern Ireland
- Things to do in East Iceland
- Things to do in South Iceland
- Things to do in The Scottish Highlands