Top Iceland Kid-Friendly
15 results | All Iceland Tours
* A traveler said: "One of the best experiences! The Lava restaurant was fantastic. Totally unbelievable experience. Try the massage."
* A traveler said: "The tour guy is very friendly and proudly talk about his country i enjoyed the tour very much even though i changed because i did the golden triangle the previous day i went on another tour instead"
* A traveler said: "The trip was fantastic. Golden circle was just amazing. The tour guide we had was great and extremely knowledgeable. Would 100% recommend."
* A traveler said: "Wow! On a windy and sometimes rainy few hours Ben was able to keep us wanting more! From Lamb to Hot Dogs to a 500 year shark bit, we learned so much about food and about what it means to eat, feel and think like an Icelandic Viking! And to be super generous Ben took our pictures when we saw the double rainbow! One of the best - thank you!"
* A traveler said: "Great tour to see these amazing birds. Good and helpful crew. Really helpful check in staff. Bring your camera. Worth the extra equipment to capture the moments."
* A traveler said: "Our driver was very friendly & sincere driver, I will recommend to others also, I am going to use aviator for my next vacation for Greece ."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic guide who gave us a lot of information about Iceland, exceptionell nice nature and very comfortable journey. Very good bus driver."
* A traveler said: "This tour was exceptional. The beauty and spaciousness of the landscape opening up to the majesty of the Glacier Lagoon, and the wonderful strangeness of Diamond Beach. I would do this tour again. Bravo to the bus driver (it was a long long day!) and our tour guide: funny, always available, informative."
* A traveler said: "Superb trip - only 19 weeks Dooley on a 4 x4 minibus - very personal - the only way to travel - arctic adventures were professional from start to finish - well worth the golden circle your"
* A traveler said: "Amazing trip!! Ian was a perfect tour guide - showed us a bunch of secret spots, had perfect recommendations, and when diamond beach had no diamonds found another secret lagoon for us. Super long day (didn’t get back to hotel till11) but SO WORTH IT."
* A traveler said: "Boating with the icebergs was fabulous. It was a cold rainy day but so worth the trip. Our fuide Gula? Was personal and professional with a wealth of information."
* A traveler said: "This was an AMAZiNG experience! Highly recommended. Fun, helpful, and knowledgeable staff. Great for kids and families."
* A traveler said: "We waited for the guided tour with Claire and she was amazing. Very informative and also concerning. Stayed for the feature movie which was also very informative and concerning. I highly recommend a visit to this exhibit."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Mývatn Nature Baths
- Brunir Horse
- Hellisheidi Geothermal Power Plant
- National Gallery of Iceland
- Eyjafjallajökull Volcano
- Mýrdalsjökull Glacier
- Tjörnes Peninsula
- Fimmvörðuháls Volcano
- Árbaer Open Air Museum (Árbaejarsafn)
- Thrihnukagigur Volcano
- Hofdi House
- Videy Island
- Skarfabakki Cruise Terminal
- Things to do in Reykjavik
- Things to do in Akureyri
- Things to do in Djupivogur
- Things to do in Vik
- Things to do in Skaftafell
- Things to do in Isafjordur
- Things to do in Reykjahlíð
- Things to do in Hofn
- Things to do in Scotland
- Things to do in Northern Ireland
- Things to do in East Iceland
- Things to do in South Iceland
- Things to do in The Scottish Highlands