Top Île-de-France Art & Culture
483 results | All Île-de-France Tours
* A traveler said: "Yazid was a great tour guide! Very enthusiastic and knowledgeable about the history of Paris and Eiffel Tower."
* A traveler said: "We had such a great time on the Eiffel Tower tour! Yazid was our host and he made it fun, while also giving us a good history lesson. We were happy with his charisma and the professionalism of the company as a while. Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "I loved the fact that the tour came with audio devises. It made it easier to hear the guide. The guide was very knowledgeable and I learned a lot on my tour. She kept everyone interested. You can also stay in the museum after the tour is over which is an added bonus."
* A traveler said: "I don’t like doing all day tours. Our tour guy was great! He gave us the highlights and let us do our own thing. Two thumbs up! Tickets get you to both levels, straight to champagne bar. Recommended."
* A traveler said: "This place is beautiful better than Versailles. The art decor and architecture are well preserve. this is a must visit place"
* A traveler said: "Great tour, great host. The view from the summit is amazing. Really worth the money. I had to adjust my schedule at thr last minute and they were totally accommodating."
* A traveler said: "Henry was a wonderful tour guide and was very knowledgeable about the Eiffel Tower and all other landmarks we asked about (even those not included on the tour). This combined with the skip-the-line elevator to the summit were well worth it! The river cruise had beautiful photo opps, but the content was very dry because it was repeated in a few different languages."
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Sophie, was amazing. Made the history really interesting and showed us how to navigate the gardens. Our driver was right on time on the way there and back."
* A traveler said: "This was one of our favorite trips. We had a French guide, and she was exceptional. She knew so much about the history and castles, we enjoyed each of the castles. It is some walking and stairs, but some of the persons in our group that struggled were able to sit and enjoy the gardens. This was a wonderful trip, it is expensive, but the price includes entrance fees and a tour guide inside the castle."
* A traveler said: "Tamar was incredible. Really informative and had great humour. I’d recommend the tour of Montmartre to anyone who wants to see a really beautiful, creative side to Paris. 5 stars out of 5 from me!"
* A traveler said: "Addie was fabulous! Our tour was fabulous and amazing! So knowledgeable, fun, awesome! Best tour of the trip!"
* A traveler said: "We had excellent time Eduardo when above and beyond, he was very knowledge took time to explain every question , I will recommend Eduardo and this tour and give him 100+++ , Thanks Eduardo to make this tour memorable for my Mom and my self we are forever grateful to you"
* A traveler said: "Henry with City Wonders did a wonderful job providing history and context of the tower's construction. This was my first experience with Viator and was a little worried about not receiving our tickets via a mobile delivery. We followed the instructions/ address about the redemption point and it all worked out fine. I recommend this tour for an informal way to see and ascend the Eiffel Tower."
* A traveler said: "It was way more extensive than we expected. We learned a lot about the city’s history. Definitely worth the money."
* A traveler said: "Michelle was the most amazing tour guide. Her knowledge is remarkable. She was kind and helpful. I would recommend a tour with her to everyone I know."
* A traveler said: "We met our personal guide, Isabelle, at the tour office. If you can, you MUST request Isabelle! From the moment we clicked on our seatbelts, our tour began - she has a friendly, conversational style that immediately draws you in and fills your imagination with the spectacular imagery of Versailles and (you don’t even know this part is happening) a thorough, historically accurate account. The day is over before you know it, and you come away with new perspectives and appreciation. This is the tour you want and need for Versailles."
* A traveler said: "Dominique was a great tour guide. He was Very knowledgeable and interesting!We got lots of information, and it really enhanced what we already knew about the topics!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide Afsaneh was brilliant and would passionately tell us about art and the history behind. Our guide helped us understand art in a new way."
* A traveler said: "Absolutely worth the price to do this tour. We had a small problem finding the initial meeting spot, but once we were there everything was amazing! We loved being able to skip the line into the Louvre and being guided to the important works. The Seine cruise was nice and we got a voucher to hop on/off for 24 hours. We loved the Eiffel Tower and being able to go up to the second floor- really nice photo opportunities! I would recommend this tour to anyone who doesn’t have a lot of time in Paris"
* A traveler said: "Marion was a wonderful tour guide. Very knowledgeable and humorous, while keeping the tour right on track. Definitely worth the money and am recommending to my family whrn they cone to visit!"
* A traveler said: "Cecilia was incredible. what an amazing day. great to see the parts of the city you'd otherwise miss."
* A traveler said: "Francieur was GREAT. He’s incredibly knowledgeable and VERY passionate about his tours. Great experience. Merci beaucoup"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was super knowledgable, and I learned so much more than the standard audio tour! I would say the half day is plenty. The gardens are so big you would need to rent a golf cart there to see it all."
* A traveler said: "Loved it, our guide Malik was good at his work, explained everything. Seeing The Eiffel Tower was one of the best thing that will happen to us, one entree in my bucket list checked"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Skip the Line Ticket: Eiffel Tower Summit Priority Access with Host
- Skip the Line: Eiffel Tower 2nd Floor Priority Access Ticket with Host
- Louvre Museum Skip-the-Line Guided Tour with Venus de Milo & Mona Lisa
- Eiffel Tower Skip the Line and Small Group Tour with Summit Access by elevator
- Treasures of the Opera Garnier Tour in Paris
- Things to do in Paris
- Things to do in Marne-la-Vallée
- Things to do in Normandy
- Things to do in Nord-Pas de Calais
- Things to do in Loire Valley
- Things to do in Blois
- Things to do in Deauville City
- Things to do in Lille
- Things to do in Dijon
- Things to do in Brussels
- Things to do in Flanders
- Things to do in Burgundy
- Things to do in South East England
- Things to do in South Holland
- Things to do in Alsace