Top Île-de-France Mountain Bike Tours
56 results | All Île-de-France Tours
* A traveler said: "Joshua was a great guide. We had a wonderful time despite a little rain and the cold! We would definitely recommend the trip."
* A traveler said: "Andrew was a great tour guide. Very informative and offered fun and unique history notes. I highly recommend this bike tour - safe and you get closer to the top spots in Paris than from a car or bus. Best way to see the city."
* A traveler said: "Our group really loved this event. We would highly recommend it. Andrew was a great guide. September is a great time to do this. The weather was awesome."
* A traveler said: "Cecilia was incredible. what an amazing day. great to see the parts of the city you'd otherwise miss."
* A traveler said: "My party and I thoroughly enjoyed the Versailles Bike tour with skip the line entrance to the palace. The area is beautiful! Our tour guide Gui did an awesome job handling anything that came up and answering all questions."
* A traveler said: "One the best family time we had, the tour was well organized to every detail, Johnny our tour guide made it very joyful and fun with his friendly and easy approach."
* A traveler said: "This tour was so much fun. Our guide, Dan, was very fun, knowledgeable and organized. I would definitely recommend this tour it was the highlight of my trip to Paris. I almost cancelled Bc I got lazy a few days before, but I’m really glad I went. I would definitely do this tour again next time I’m back in France."
* A traveler said: "Thomas and Roman took good care of us. Roman gave us an expert historic overview of some major points in Paris."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was sooooo full of interesting information. We covered a lot of territory in Paris too. Ideal! Kudos to Jazmine!!!"
* A traveler said: "We had a great 2 hour bike tour with a very personable guide. I've been to Paris many times, but our guide took us to places I had never seen. He was full of great stories about history. Most of tour was off the main roads, but be aware that you do ride with cars."
* A traveler said: "Cecilia was very knowledgeable and fun. Great tour and although we were not new to Paris, we learned something new. Bike tours are just such a great way to explore the city"
* A traveler said: "Nikki and Stu were amazing they made this day such a personalized adventure and definitely know all the ins and outs of Versailles! Strongly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "The trip was fantastic. Our guide was wonderful and knowledgeable. We saw the best parts of downtown Paris, and the bike ride was well-paced. We will do it again when we are in Paris!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide’s name was Roman. He seemed very knowledgeable and friendly. The bikes were quite easy once you get the hang of it. They also give you a 5 minute course in the beginning. I would recommend this activity to anyone. Paris is beautiful at night."
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour with a very experienced guide gave us lots of insights into Paris history and areas. We felt very safe on our bicycles as we had another team member behind us to stop traffic where necessary and also to add information as we cycled."
* A traveler said: "When traveling, we always like to take a bike tour at the start to get a good feel for the city we're in, and our night tour with Lola and Boutique Bike Tours was the best we've ever had. From her knowledgable insight of the historical context and unbridled enthusiasm for Paris, we felt as if we had a friend showing us around as we saw all of the grand sites (and sights.) She even provided terrific recommendations on parts of the city to see that don't normally show up in the guide books. To top it off, we ended with an hour long night river boat cruise on the Seine embarking under the sparkling lights of the moonlit Eiffel Tower. Merci Lola!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour was exceptional! Thor, guided my family of four including two teenagers thru the 7th Ars to Mont Marte, we were guided thru the Metro and streets of Pigalle and walked various street markets, a plus for 1st timers to Paris! We headed upward passing by the Moulin Rouge and Amelie restaurant to a small organic sandwich shop, it was amazing! We tried a local baguette with ham and roc-let cheese, the kids had fresh crepes! We then walked thru the square of Artist and to the Sacre Coeur, we did a walk thru the Church and down the mountain to the village, we then took several passages, to a bus stop, where we ventured to St. Germain and a view of Notre Dame! Spectacular day trip for a family of Four ! Merci Thor! It was amazing journey ! 😊😊😊😊😊"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Paris Local Districts and Stories Off the Beaten Track Guided Bike Tour
- Paris Sightseeing Guided Bike Tour Like a Parisian with a Local Guide
- Paris by Night City of Lights Sightseeing Guided Bike Tour
- Paris Hidden Secrets Small-Group Bike Tour
- Versailles Domain Guided Day Bike Tour with Palace Entrance from Paris by Train
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Nature and Wildlife
- On the Ground
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Running Tours
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- How to Get Around
- Bike Tours
- Bus Tours
- Car Tours
- E-Bike Tours
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Public Transportation Tours
- Rail Tours
- Segway Tours
- Vespa, Scooter & Moped Tours
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Carnavalet Museum (Musée Carnavalet)
- Palais de Chaillot
- 8th Arrondissement
- Tuileries Garden (Jardin des Tuileries)
- 13th Arrondissement
- River Seine
- Basilica Cathedral of Saint-Denis (Basilique Cathédrale de Saint-Denis)
- Saint-Ouen Flea Market (Marché aux Puces de Saint-Ouen)
- Clos Montmartre
- Beauvais–Tillé Airport (BVA)
- Mémorial de la Shoah (Shoah Memorial)
- La Défense
- Les Halles
- Disneyland® Paris
- Folies Bergère
- 7th Arrondissement
- Place de la République
- Stade de France
- Paris Sewer Museum (Musée des Égouts de Paris)
- Things to do in Paris
- Things to do in Marne-la-Vallée
- Things to do in Normandy
- Things to do in Nord-Pas de Calais
- Things to do in Loire Valley
- Things to do in Blois
- Things to do in Deauville City
- Things to do in Lille
- Things to do in Dijon
- Things to do in Brussels
- Things to do in Flanders
- Things to do in Burgundy
- Things to do in South East England
- Things to do in South Holland
- Things to do in Alsace