Top Île-de-France Tours by Duration
493 results | All Île-de-France Tours
* A traveler said: "We had such a great time on the Eiffel Tower tour! Yazid was our host and he made it fun, while also giving us a good history lesson. We were happy with his charisma and the professionalism of the company as a while. Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "Recieving information about Paris was pretty cool. You got informationypu wouldn't get if taking a normal tour through the city."
* A traveler said: "Absolutely incredible! Even better than I could have imagined! Each performance was more brilliant than the last. A must when you are in Paris!"
* A traveler said: "Unfortunately we didn't get to go on the cruise due to the flood, but I am giving 5 stars to viator that gave me a full refund within just a few days. Hopefully next time I get to visit Paris I can take this cruise, I bet it's amazing."
* A traveler said: "Loved the information and our guide Kendra (sp) had a great sense of humor. The tour started on time which we really appreciated and she asked questions to engage the group!"
* A traveler said: "Directions were clear and concise, the driver was very knowledgeable and polite, he was happy to answer our questions and hear feedback. I would recommend the company highly. The vas was new and clean and the driver was sensible and cautious."
* A traveler said: "I don’t like doing all day tours. Our tour guy was great! He gave us the highlights and let us do our own thing. Two thumbs up! Tickets get you to both levels, straight to champagne bar. Recommended."
* A traveler said: "Museum was amazing! The tour guide(English) was very knowledgeable and extremely attentive to the needs of the group. I highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was excellent. I feel like I have read a biography of Monet. I never got the audio set to work, but it did not matter"
* A traveler said: "Francieur was GREAT. He’s incredibly knowledgeable and VERY passionate about his tours. Great experience. Merci beaucoup"
* A traveler said: "Bateaux Parisiens Seine River dinner cruise was amazing. Very relaxing and the sightseeing from our table was like a moving picture. We had an awesome time and we Love Paris!!! Thank you"
* A traveler said: "Hafid was a wonderful guide with lots of historical knowledge. He took a group picture and emailed it with lots of local links to make our Paris stay extra special."
* A traveler said: "The drive took a long time but Saint-Michel is a once in a lifetime sight that must be seen at least once in your life."
* A traveler said: "Beautiful, elegant, romantic, absolutely perfect .The staff were lovely and meal was delicious, views were beautiful and the boat was classy and perfect."
* A traveler said: "This was one of our favorite trips. We had a French guide, and she was exceptional. She knew so much about the history and castles, we enjoyed each of the castles. It is some walking and stairs, but some of the persons in our group that struggled were able to sit and enjoy the gardens. This was a wonderful trip, it is expensive, but the price includes entrance fees and a tour guide inside the castle."
* A traveler said: "Fun to walk up the stairs to the second stage - able to see the structure of the Eiffel Tower properly. Had a great guide who told us the history. A really enjoyable walk up 600 or so stairs !!!!!! Not as daunting as sounds ! Then took the lift to the summit - had a glass of champagne overlooking Paris. Great fun. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Dominique was a great tour guide. He was Very knowledgeable and interesting!We got lots of information, and it really enhanced what we already knew about the topics!"
* A traveler said: "Very nice and welcoming, a must to do, both tours day and night were excellent, welcoming drivers , funny audio presentation ."
* A traveler said: "Not having are COVID vaccination documents and the tour guide taking us to a nearby pharmacy for a rapid test. Pharmacist was on lunch break and after hearing our situation took time to rapid test us and enable us to go inside the palace. Disaster turned into wonderment!!!"
* A traveler said: "Length of the experience was sufficient. Not too claustrophobic, but very creepy nonetheless, recommend!"
* A traveler said: "The visit was just a very unique experience everything there is out of this world very beautiful it was just something that you have to do multiple times"
* A traveler said: "We really enjoyed our small group tour. Our guide told us some interesting facts on how Louvre started and how it evolved into what we know today. She also took us to the most important rooms, this was key because we had very limited time! It was entertaining for everyone in our group (ages 17 to 50) and to the point. Would highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Totally worth the convenience! I highly recommend it. Our tour guide was very helpful and it’s a great way to see Paris!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Day Trips
- Full-day Tours
- Half-day Tours
- Layover Tours
- Multi-day Tours
- Overnight Tours
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Things to do in Paris
- Things to do in Marne-la-Vallée
- Things to do in Normandy
- Things to do in Nord-Pas de Calais
- Things to do in Loire Valley
- Things to do in Blois
- Things to do in Deauville City
- Things to do in Lille
- Things to do in Dijon
- Things to do in Brussels
- Things to do in Flanders
- Things to do in Burgundy
- Things to do in South East England
- Things to do in South Holland
- Things to do in Alsace