Top Incheon Full-day Tours
10 results | All Incheon Tours
* A traveler said: "Representative was very friendly and very helpful and friendly. Pickup and return was on time being that my flight was super early. Will recommend to friends and family."
* A traveler said: "When we got out from arrival hall, the chap was there. Nothing fancy, took our luggage and brought us to the van. He got a little confused initially due to various IFC malls driveways, which were not differentiated from Conrad’s. At one point, he stopped to unload our luggage, but I pointed out to him that the hotel was not at that driveway. I showed him the map and he managed to drop us off at the right driveway. We felt bad as the flight was delayed for 40 minutes from Singapore due to late arrival of the plane from Surabaya as they were on transit in Singapore to Seoul. The driver was patient, didn’t look angry with us. Whew!"
* A traveler said: "I had the privilege of obtaining a layover tour with Mr. Moonhak Song on my layover in Seoul, Korea. Thanks to his attentiveness and flexibility, it was an unforgettable experience. He arrived promptly at Incheon airport and waited while I changed from my "tropical" clothing, as I had arrived from Phuket, Thailand. We then promptly traveled to Seoul and saw the National Palace, Jogyesa Temple, and Insadong district. He was flexible when I chose to meet my high school friends for lunch and prompt in following up afterward. My afternoon time was spent in Namdaemun Market, the Namsangol Hanok Village, and a drive-through of the famous Gangnam neighborhood. A full day to be sure, but arranged efficiently and thoroughly, with more than enough time for me to get back to Incheon and catch my flight! On a scale from 1-10, Moonhak Song is 10/10++++ !!!"
* A traveler said: "Our driver, Peater, was waiting at the exit with my name so we easily spotted him. The van has huge and spacious. All 7 of us were seated comfortably. Before flying to Korea, Peater and I have been communicating via whatsapp. It made it a lot easier and made me less anxious. Highly recommended. 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Private Transfer Airport : Incheon Airport to Seoul (up to 7 pax)
- Private Airport Transfer: Incheon Airport to Seoul City (1-6 pax)
- Private Airport Transport : Incheon Airport to Seoul (up to 7 pax)
- Layover Tour from Incheon Airport to Seoul
- Private Airport Transfer: Incheon Airport to Seoul City (1-9 pax)
- Things to do in Seoul
- Things to do in Yongin
- Things to do in Jeonju
- Things to do in Busan
- Things to do in Fukuoka
- Things to do in Qingdao
- Things to do in Nagasaki
- Things to do in Tianjin
- Things to do in Shanghai
- Things to do in Osaka
- Things to do in Kyoto
- Things to do in Beijing
- Things to do in Fukuoka Prefecture
- Things to do in Nagasaki Prefecture
- Things to do in Osaka Prefecture