Top Inverness Overnight Tours
Saved to wishlist!
12 results | All Inverness Tours
Get out of town and into the scenic countryside—without the hassle of driving—on this guided tour from Inverness. Head for the famed Loch Ness, where you will join a cruise to view the ruins of Urquhart Castle. Enjoy some free time in Beauly and visit Culloden battlefield.
Immerse yourself in Scotland’s spectacular natural landscapes on a day tour of the Scottish Highlands from Inverness. In a small group limited to eight, visit Loch Ness, home to the legendary Loch Ness Monster at Chanonry Point. Plus, stop at the Clava Cairns (Stones of Clava), Culloden Battlefield, and Glen Ord Whisky Distillery.
Travel from Inverness to the Isle of Skye on a 10-hour day trip through the Scottish Highlands. Pass through glens and rugged mountain scenery, with stops at Loch Ness, Broadford and the ruins of Eilean Donan Castle, before reaching the purple heather–swathed hillsides of Skye. Then see the isle of Eilean Ban on the journey back to Inverness.
Swap the rigid structure of typical guided tours for the flexibility to create your own itinerary and see only what you want to see. This private, customized experience allows you to create your own 2-day tour of Scotland, departing from Edinburgh or Inverness. Whether you want to explore the Highlands or travel the west coast, it's up to you.
Explore Loch Ness at your own pace on this independent 1-day cycle tour from Inverness. Hop on your bike in Bellfield Park and — with your map and directions to hand — head into rural Scotland toward Loch Ness. Head along winding country roads at your leisure and enjoy fine views over the countryside scenery. Spin through the peaceful village of Dores to the banks of Loch Ness, then perhaps enjoy lunch in a local café before strolling along the shoreline. Bike hire, map and directions are included on this tour.
Explore the landscape and legends of Loch Ness and the Highlands on a sightseeing tour from Inverness by Mercedes mini-coach. Take an optional cruise across the loch to see Urquhart Castle and enjoy an easy-going walk from Invermoriston to see lush forests and waterfalls. This Highlands tour includes pickup and drop-off at a central location in Inverness, and is limited to fifteen people for personal service.
Explore historic Inverness along the banks of the lovely River Ness on this hop-on hop-off sightseeing tour. With your 24-hour pass, create your own adventure with 11 possible stops including Abertarff House, Caledonian Canal, Merkinch Nature Reserve and Inverness Castle. As you travel via double-decker coach learn about the city’s history and culture from your expert guide.
Take a break from the city on a full-day trip through the Isle of Skye with convenient round-trip transport from central Inverness. In addition to navigating, your guide offers commentary about the area’s top landmarks, including Eilean Donan Castle, Portree, and the Old Man of Storr. Bring your camera: This trip offers endless panoramic views of Scotland’s natural landscape.
Explore the best of the Scottish Highlands' scenery on this day tour from Inverness. Soak up the views and learn all about Scottish history as you cruise across the mysterious Loch Ness, visit Fort Augustus Abbey and loch-side Urquhart Castle, admire the majestic Falls of Foyers, and wander along Dores Beach.
Set sail across the misty waters of Loch Ness and discover the eerie legend of the Loch Ness Monster on this sightseeing cruise from Inverness. Cruise past the majestic ruins of Urquhart Castle as you explore one of Britain’s largest freshwater lakes and use the ship’s sonar system to seek out the loch’s notorious resident.
Visit Eilean Donan Castle and the spectacular Isle of Skye on a full-day trip from Inverness, and explore an iconic Scottish landscape of wind-swept valleys, rock formations, and coastal cliffs. Travel in a Mercedes mini-coach, following a route through the mountains of Wester Ross on your way to Eilean Donan Castle and the Isle of Skye, then visit the island’s highlights with an experienced guide. This full-day tour departs from central Inverness, and it’s the perfect introduction for first-time visitors to the Isle of Skye.
From ancient ruins to cinematic landscapes, Loch Ness to Ben Nevis, see the Scottish Highlands’ key sights in the space of a single day. With just a small group for company, travel by climate-controlled bus, and trade the bustle of Inverness for the beauty of the countryside. Visit the ruins of Urquhart Castle, see the Glenfinnan Viaduct (made famous in the 'Harry Potter' films), and more.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Overnight Tours in Inverness?
The best Overnight Tours in Inverness according to Viator travelers are:
What Overnight Tours in Inverness are taking additional safety precautions?
These Inverness experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Overnight Tours in Inverness are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Inverness may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Art & Culture
- Audio Guides
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Day Trips
- Full-day Tours
- Multi-day Tours
- Overnight Tours
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Hugh Miller’s Birthplace Cottage & Museum Tours & Tickets
- Chanonry Point Tours & Tickets
- Rogie Falls Tours & Tickets
- Inverness Botanic Gardens (Floral Hall) Tours & Tickets
- Merkinch Local Nature Reserve Tours & Tickets
- Nessieland Tours & Tickets
- Fort Augustus Tours & Tickets
- Tomnahurich (Fairy Hill) Tours & Tickets
- Eden Court Theatre and Cinema Tours & Tickets
- River Ness (Abhainn Nis) Tours & Tickets
- Old High Church (Old High St. Stephen’s) Tours & Tickets
- Fort George Tours & Tickets
- Whin Park Tours & Tickets
- Loch Ness Centre and Exhibition Tours & Tickets
- Inverness Cathedral (St. Andrew's Cathedral) Tours & Tickets
- Caledonian Canal Tours & Tickets
- Inverewe (Inverewe Garden & Estate) Tours & Tickets
- Cawdor Castle and Gardens Tours & Tickets
- Corrieshalloch Gorge Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in The Scottish Highlands
- Things to do in Stirling
- Things to do in St. Andrews
- Things to do in Glasgow
- Things to do in Edinburgh
- Things to do in Newcastle-upon-Tyne
- Things to do in Belfast
- Things to do in Middlesbrough
- Things to do in Liverpool
- Things to do in Manchester
- Things to do in Dublin
- Things to do in Birmingham
- Things to do in Limerick
- Things to do in Northeast Scotland
- Things to do in North East England
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets