Top Inverness Travel & Transportation Services
29 results | All Inverness Tours
* A traveler said: "What a fantastic place, there's no better way to see it, everything was on time and totally professional and safe, great value for money, highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Long exhausting day, but wow what amazing scenery, Ryan was a great guide - so much knowledge and wearing The Kilt! Shame the weather in Skye wasnt kind to us, but it gives us an excuse to go back in better weather to see the views unobscured by the rain and mist."
* A traveler said: "This was the best day tour and I would really recommend it to everyone who would like to visit Skye."
* A traveler said: "5 star trip from start to finish Bill was fantastic gave us tons of information facts and figures. We can not recommend you highly enough and Miaris shortbread was delicious a very moving and uplifting trip all at the one time. So glad it was Happy Tours. Many thanks"
* A traveler said: "Malcolm our tour guide showed us so much during that tour! His stories were very interesting, full of historical facts and new discoveries. Sharing his knowledge with us he translated names of places from gaelic what not everyone in Scotland can do! He was also very caring guide."
* A traveler said: "Boat cruise, ruins of old castle and old bridge in woods all were worth seeing. Lyxary mini bus and experienced driver/guide."
* A traveler said: "Everything was great! We went in a spacious bus and had a wonderful tour guide. He knew so much and always had things to tell. Everything was on time and we had the perfect amount of time at each stop. The day flew by!"
* A traveler said: "If you want to experience just a small bite of the highlands, this is how to do it! Coming from Texas, this was mind blowingly beautiful!"
* A traveler said: "The tour is wonderful! Richly guided with local, historic and socio-cultural knowledge. Cycling by the river and canal, taking in the sites, there is a nice balance between being on the bike and pausing to enjoy Inverness surroundings. Our tour guide Alison was ace! Big thanks for a memorable experience."
* A traveler said: "Very friendly and helpful drivers, good commentary and the tour was very interesting getting off and on was no problem did it at Culloden and Jacobite tours"
* A traveler said: "Andy was very friendly and had lots of stories and facts about Scotland. My friend especially loved his dating stories! The train ride was also pretty cool 😎"
* A traveler said: "An excellent tour. Informative, interesting and entertaining. We had never visited Inverness before and it helped us to see the whole city."
* A traveler said: "Very informative and entertaining. We have used several VoiceMap commentaries now and thoroughly enjoy them."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Loch Ness Sightseeing Cruise from Clansman Harbour
- City Sightseeing Inverness Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
- Inverness: Gateway to the Highlands Walking Audio Tour by VoiceMap
- Private Inverness Departure Transfer- Hotel / Accommodation to Airport
- Arrival Transfer Inverness INV to Inverness City by Private Vehicle
- Skye and Eilean Donan Castle Small-Group Day Tour from Inverness
- Highlander Loch Ness and Culloden Battlefield 8 Seater Tour from Inverness
- The Complete Loch Ness Experience Small-Group Day Tour from Inverness
- Isle of Skye Full Day 8-Seater Bus Tour from Inverness
- Inverness Bike Tour a 2 hours guided bike tour around the Waterways of Inverness
- Fort George
- Old High Church (Old High St. Stephen’s)
- Inverewe (Inverewe Garden & Estate)
- Whin Park
- Inverness Cathedral (St. Andrew's Cathedral)
- Merkinch Local Nature Reserve
- Loch Ness Centre and Exhibition
- Fort Augustus
- Hugh Miller’s Birthplace Cottage & Museum
- Chanonry Point
- Glen Ord Distillery
- Tomnahurich (Fairy Hill)
- Corrieshalloch Gorge
- Eden Court Theatre and Cinema
- Caledonian Canal
- Rogie Falls
- River Ness (Abhainn Nis)
- Cawdor Castle and Gardens
- Things to do in The Scottish Highlands
- Things to do in Stirling
- Things to do in Glasgow
- Things to do in Edinburgh
- Things to do in Newcastle-upon-Tyne
- Things to do in Belfast
- Things to do in Middlesbrough
- Things to do in Liverpool
- Things to do in Manchester
- Things to do in Dublin
- Things to do in Birmingham
- Things to do in Limerick
- Things to do in Stavanger
- Things to do in North East England
- Things to do in North West England