Top Ionian Islands Shore Excursions
175 results | All Ionian Islands Tours
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour guide, very informative and thoroughly enjoyable with plenty of olive oil testing. Slightly pricier than other tours but worth a visit!"
* A traveler said: "The whole trip was well organised and enjoyable from start to finish we were looked after the crew did an amazing job as did the performers"
* A traveler said: "Great tour. Just the right amount of hours and gives you the time to see as much as possible if you decide to have a short stay in Corfu. Totally recommend!"
* A traveler said: "This was an absolute experience, from pick up at my resort which was on time to the fabulous commentator, she was amazing and humorous. The sights were breath taking, the staff were very friendly and entertaining. I have fear of water and not a great swimmer but I felt safe, got a life vest and swam in the ocean and I'm so glad I did, cause I will never forget the experience."
* A traveler said: "Tour was great! Got a lot of time on the ATV’s and it ran very smoothly with a great guide! Would definitely recommend!"
* A traveler said: "I really enjoyed the tour. Wafa was my tour guide and she was great showing me around the town of Corfu. I learned so much about this beautiful island in such a short time. I recommend this tour when you arrive to understand the culture. Very nice tour!!"
* A traveler said: "Super fun tour! It was exactly what we were looking for! Got to see turtles swimming in the ocean, the captain waited for each side of the boat to see the turtle pop up. Got to swim by Keri Caves and got to hang out at Turtle Island a little. Tour wasn't too long and it was nice getting picked up and dropped off by our Airbnb."
* A traveler said: "Our captain showed us an excellent time exploring the gorgeous caves!! And our guide was wonderful!!"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful organization. Georgius is the best guide. Everything was at a high level. I recommend to everyone. The blue caves, the water, the views, everything and everything is beautiful."
* A traveler said: "The beautiful view from atop the mountain, the beautiful restaurant and a much needed snack and glass of wine! Perfect timing!"
* A traveler said: "This was a tailored tour to suit our requirements and everything - particularly the visit to the Governor’s Olive Oil plant and the guided tour of Corfu (focussed on the Old Town) - went extremely well. In addition, we were more than happy with our driver Thodoris who couldn’t have handled things better."
* A traveler said: "No problem with the transport. The tour guide is very knowledgeable about the area.. The boatman is helpful with taking pictures., and tells story about the cave. The cave floor is wet, watch your steps. .its magnificent."
* A traveler said: "Very friendly crew and well organised. Good value for money. Amazing locations visited. Antipaxos swimming was the highlight."
* A traveler said: "We did this tour today and it was exceptional. George was our guide, who is a really cool guy and very knowledgeable about Zakynthos and its most famous places. The itinerary couldn't be followed accordingly but he managed to reschedule it and make the most out of the day. Really recommended experience!"
* A traveler said: "Best tourguide, best Journey by the sea, everthing was fine. I Would recommand that Journey. Boutrint is a Must have, otherwise you will be 6 Hours in the City, that‘s to long"
* A traveler said: "I was really not sure about spending a day far away from Cefalonian beaches, but I was wrong: we visited a few very beautiful places and Duska, our lovely tour guide, made the trip even more pleasant!"
* A traveler said: "Highly recommend the tour. They were so organized, well plan and our guide Spyros was amazing. They did a few photo stops for us including a coffee break before the boat tour. The vehicle was very comfy."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was awesome! We had a great time! The boat captain at the caves was outstanding!!! Everything was according to what was offered."
* A traveler said: "Lovely views, swimming, great home made greek food. 5/5 experience! The captain and his wife were friendly and made everyone feel welcome."
* A traveler said: "Excellent half day spent with Driver Stefanos, very friendly and knowledgeable. Can't recommend this excursion enough"
* A traveler said: "Great day trip by bus and a wonderful day on the boat to the caves and then a great beach day at Turtle Island. Relaxing!"
* A traveler said: "So beautiful. Alex our guide went above and beyond. The tour showed us so much of the island. It was an amazing tour"
* A traveler said: "Such a beautiful beach to visit.. do wear water shoes as the beach is rocky.. our bus driver Niko was fabulous got us there safely and back to our ship in time.. would definitely do this again"
* A traveler said: "Never done anything like this before and wouldn't hesitate to do it again,very well run buisiness,we are trying to find somewhere in Tenerife that does it but will have to find it when there,as nothing on internet."
Frequently Asked Questions
- The Governor Olive Mill Private Tour with Tasting and Olive Oil Workshop
- Paxos Antipaxos Blue Caves Day Tour from Corfu
- Full-Day Boat Tour of Paxos Antipaxos Blue Caves from Corfu
- Paxos Antipaxos Blue Caves (Lakka Village) from Corfu
- Adventure Quad ATV Safari Guided Tour at The Pink Palace in Agios Gordios, Corfu
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- Brunch Cruises
- Coffee Cruises
- Day Cruises
- Lunch Cruises
- Ports of Call Tours
- Shore Excursions
- Sightseeing Cruises
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Things to do in Corfu
- Things to do in Lefkada
- Things to do in Cephalonia
- Things to do in Peloponnese
- Things to do in Macedonia
- Things to do in Puglia
- Things to do in Katakolo
- Things to do in Saranda
- Things to do in Gjirokaster
- Things to do in Kalamata
- Things to do in Cyclades Islands
- Things to do in Adriatic Coast
- Things to do in Crete
- Things to do in Sicily
- Things to do in Amalfi Coast