Top Ionian Islands Sightseeing Tours
218 results | All Ionian Islands Tours
* A traveler said: "Our captain showed us an excellent time exploring the gorgeous caves!! And our guide was wonderful!!"
* A traveler said: "This was an absolute experience, from pick up at my resort which was on time to the fabulous commentator, she was amazing and humorous. The sights were breath taking, the staff were very friendly and entertaining. I have fear of water and not a great swimmer but I felt safe, got a life vest and swam in the ocean and I'm so glad I did, cause I will never forget the experience."
* A traveler said: "Tour was great! Got a lot of time on the ATV’s and it ran very smoothly with a great guide! Would definitely recommend!"
* A traveler said: "I really enjoyed the tour. Wafa was my tour guide and she was great showing me around the town of Corfu. I learned so much about this beautiful island in such a short time. I recommend this tour when you arrive to understand the culture. Very nice tour!!"
* A traveler said: "This was a tailored tour to suit our requirements and everything - particularly the visit to the Governor’s Olive Oil plant and the guided tour of Corfu (focussed on the Old Town) - went extremely well. In addition, we were more than happy with our driver Thodoris who couldn’t have handled things better."
* A traveler said: "Definitely recommend to do in Corfu! The best experience. Me and all my friends were absolutely excited about yacht, captain and also his stories about Corfu and amazing views of island. Captain was very friendly and made sure we felt good."
* A traveler said: "We did this tour today and it was exceptional. George was our guide, who is a really cool guy and very knowledgeable about Zakynthos and its most famous places. The itinerary couldn't be followed accordingly but he managed to reschedule it and make the most out of the day. Really recommended experience!"
* A traveler said: "Best tourguide, best Journey by the sea, everthing was fine. I Would recommand that Journey. Boutrint is a Must have, otherwise you will be 6 Hours in the City, that‘s to long"
* A traveler said: "Lots of fun stops, get to swim at the beautiful shipwreck beach and drive in near the caves to see fishes. Very friendly tour guide"
* A traveler said: "Highly recommend the tour. They were so organized, well plan and our guide Spyros was amazing. They did a few photo stops for us including a coffee break before the boat tour. The vehicle was very comfy."
* A traveler said: "Theo was an amazing host, highly recommend having him as a tour guide. We came with a different program to Greece and we havent had the best travels however,Theo showed us an amazingly good time letting us experience everything Kefalonia has to offer."
* A traveler said: "Lovely views, swimming, great home made greek food. 5/5 experience! The captain and his wife were friendly and made everyone feel welcome."
* A traveler said: "It was a bit Disney-ish but so much fun. I think the adults had more fun than the kids!! I would do it again!"
* A traveler said: "Great day trip by bus and a wonderful day on the boat to the caves and then a great beach day at Turtle Island. Relaxing!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent half day spent with Driver Stefanos, very friendly and knowledgeable. Can't recommend this excursion enough"
* A traveler said: "We had the most wonderful time on our tour with Magda. We started with the monastery at Paleokastritis and also did a boat trip around the bay. The views were stunning. Then on to Corfu town which is so beautiful. This was a great opportunity to see the old fortress, the palace of St. Michael and George and the Cathedral of St Spyridion. We walked around and got a real sense of the place. Magda was so helpful and well informed and also fun. She is very proud of Corfu and a delightful lady, it was a pleasure to meet her. We will treasure our tour of Corfu for many years. Our driver picked us up and dropped us off at our hotel and we had no worries. Special mention to Vicky who spoke to us through email to organise times and itinerary. Would highly recommend this tour. Janice Smyth"
* A traveler said: "The tour is operated by Ionian Cruises. Departure from Corfu Port. Boats are a little old. But all préventives mesures are taken against Covid. A good cruise. The stop for swimming was awesome."
* A traveler said: "Great service, plenty of time in ports, comfy boat😂 great experience . Good for families and for couples. Good way of exploring."
* A traveler said: "This was a great trip to a beautiful farm with lovely olive trees. We tasted some good food and had a tour of the olive oil making process. The guide at the farm was lovely just wished we had a little more time there! Our tour driver Maria was also very knowledgeable and friendly!"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful cruise to Zakynthos, worth the cost to be able to explore from Kefalonia. Good amount of time at each stop, nice to stop at swim spots as well."
* A traveler said: "Amazing stuff, very friendly and accommodating. Beautiful scenery and locations. Highly recommended!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Adventure Tours
- City Tours
- Hop on Hop Off
- Night Tours
- Private Sightseeing Tours
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Things to do in Corfu
- Things to do in Lefkada
- Things to do in Cephalonia
- Things to do in Peloponnese
- Things to do in Macedonia
- Things to do in Puglia
- Things to do in Katakolo
- Things to do in Saranda
- Things to do in Gjirokaster
- Things to do in Kalamata
- Things to do in Cyclades Islands
- Things to do in Adriatic Coast
- Things to do in Crete
- Things to do in Sicily
- Things to do in Amalfi Coast