Top Istanbul Cultural Tours
484 results | All Istanbul Tours
* A traveler said: "It was a very beautiful and educational tour, Canan, our tour guide, was awesome!. She has so much knowledge and passion for the history and beauty of Istanbul which made the tour a great experience."
* A traveler said: "A Bosporus cruise is a must while in Istanbul. I highly recommend this one, we had a great day with Furkan who was a wonderful guide!"
* A traveler said: "We had the most amazing experience and loved everything about this tour! Very knowledgeable guide, great sight seeing, a must to do in Istanbul!"
* A traveler said: "Amazing tour, the guide Emra was very nice and extremely professional, he knows every si gle details about the Mosques, Topkapi palace and every attraction related to the tour. Definitely recommend."
* A traveler said: "Aişa was an awesome guide. I met with her and our group in the morning, then we started the tour at the blue mosque of Istanbul, Sultan's Palace, and Hogia Sophia. The Grand Bazaar was closed due to Eid celebration, so we ended the tour with and finally ended with a tour of basilica cistern. Highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "Great experience for our first full day in Istanbul. Our guide Chana made it one of the best parts of our trip. We ended up walking most of it since it was all so close in proximity. You could do this all on your own but the background and history would be missed."
* A traveler said: "This was a great tour, one of the highlights of our trip. The history of Istanbul is amazing, and we could not have asked for a better guide. AJ is the embodiment of delightful! She made the city come alive. If we return to Istanbul, we will not hesitate to see if she is available for other tours."
* A traveler said: "very entertaining, the best boat tour ever for us. Good food, good festivity. The tour was about 2 hours which was very good time for the tour."
* A traveler said: "Great tour with a knowledgeable guide who gladly and patiently answered our questions. A lot of fun!"
* A traveler said: "This tour is highly recommended from beginning to end. The Dere Suites hotel was superb. Our Guide Mustafa was knowledgeable, friendly and caring. The views were breathy, Cappadocia is simply Magical. The air ballon was EXCELLENT! Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "Short and sweet with a quick introduction. Informative with an intimate setting. From God we receive, to humanity we give’."
* A traveler said: "Wow! Wow! And wow! This is one of the best experience to have in Istanbul. It takes an excellent guide, and be prepared with your extended distance walking shoes. Lutfallah, the guide, skillfully navigated the city. Superb!"
* A traveler said: "Kadir was an excellent and informative guide. A good introduction and overview to two of Istanbul's top sights. He also helped us with a superb recommendation for an excellent fish restaurant and took us there and made us feel at home by explaining all the different food options available. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Kadir was my guide for the day! He went above and beyond with showing me everything and more. He answered all my questions and more. He also told me how to get around the city using the Istanbul card. Thank you."
* A traveler said: "Our local guide, a lovely lady named Emel, was very knowledgeable and entertaining. The tour bus drove all the way to the hotel and we had the most luxurious tour. Thank you, Viator, thank you, Emel!"
* A traveler said: "Very informative and easy to find bus stops also included river cruise which was enjoyable, found the staff were helpful."
* A traveler said: "The tours were informative and allowed alone time to explore and photograph on our own. Mehmet & Ogulcan were very knowledgeable and Guldeniz was bubbly and brought a sense of freshness and excitement to the experience. It was unfortunate that the Basilica Cisterns were closed however the team found a suitable replacement to view and get a sense of what the water collection systems were like in that time period. I will definitely look up this tour again with my wife when I return and by that time Guldeniz will be leading the group."
* A traveler said: "It was excellent especially because of the tour guide. She was excellent and very nice individual. Not everyone is nice in turkey in fact they are very rude. Taxi driver are very rude and always bargain. Taxi drivers don’t use Meter most of the time. We have visited Blue Mosque, Topkapia palace, hagia sofia and spice bazar. The tour was excellent."
* A traveler said: "Very well planned and executed tour. The guide was very well spoken and friendly. Would do this tour again - a must for anyone with only a few hours on their hands!"
* A traveler said: "Awwome tour, i realy enjoyed more then my hole stay in Istanbul , i would strongly recomend specially for solo for this trip, I would defenately go again when eevisit istanbul"
* A traveler said: "We had a great time with Erol. We covered a lot of Ottoman history in a relatively short amount of time. Would definitely recommend this tour for your 1st or 2nd day in Istanbul."
* A traveler said: "The dancing was incredible. The costumes were fantastic too. The male soloist was fantastic. Well worth the money."
* A traveler said: "Would recommend this . Went during off peak season and there wasn’t a big queue for tickets but still had bought vip entrance to skip the line as we were with a young baby . Good English guide , friendly with good sense of humour . Brief explanation for about 30-40 min and we were given time to look around after that ."
Private Tour: Istanbul in One Day Sightseeing Tour including Blue Mosque, Hagia Sophia and Topkapi Palace
* A traveler said: "Great tour. Amazing guide who tailored the sites to our needs gave interesting and comprehensive information and was also kind and fun to talk to. We learned so much, saw so much, and had an amazing time."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Museum of Turkish and Islamic Arts (Türk Islam Eserleri Müzesi Hizmete)
- Istanbul City Walls (Walls of Constantinople)
- Küçüksu Palace (Küçüksu Kasri)
- Sokollu Mehmet Pasha Mosque (Sokollu Mehmet Paşa Camii)
- Serpent Column (Yilani Sütun)
- Eyup Sultan Mosque
- Rumeli Fortress (Rumeli Hisari)
- Patriarchal Church of St. George
- Aynalikavak Palace (Aynalikavak Kasri)
- Galata Tower (Galata Kulesi)
- Fener District
- Eminӧnü Square (Eminönü Meydani)
- Ural Ataman Classic Car Museum
- Haydarpasa Railway Station (Haydarpasa Gari)
- Hagia Irene (Aya Irini)
- Aga Turkish Bath (Aga Hamami)
- Kariye Museum (Kariye Müzesi)
- Galatasaray High School (Galatasaray Lisesi)
- Golden Horn (Haliç)
- Things to do in Varna
- Things to do in Izmir
- Things to do in Pamukkale
- Things to do in Ankara
- Things to do in Constanta
- Things to do in Veliko Tarnovo
- Things to do in Selçuk
- Things to do in Kusadasi
- Things to do in Bucharest
- Things to do in Bodrum
- Things to do in Marmaris
- Things to do in Antalya
- Things to do in Black Sea Coast
- Things to do in Western Anatolia
- Things to do in Aegean Coast