Top Izmir Overnight Tours
16 results | All Izmir Tours
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Cigdem Dikentas Vidinel was very knowledgeable of the Greco-Roman history of Ephesus and was able to answer all our questions. She was patient, attentive and pleasant. It was a joy touring Ephesus, lunch and carpet co-operative with her."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was extremely knowledgeable. He told us about the history of Pamukkale and Hierapolis, and he also did a great job making the entire trip fun and enjoyable."
* A traveler said: "Isik our guide was amazing and Hassan was a wonderful and considerate driver. I would highly recommend both of them and the six knowledge of history in the states it was considerable and she made the experience phenomenal."
* A traveler said: "The pick up at hotel was on time. Had a pleasant day tour. The guide excellent with a wide knowledge of Ephesus history. A must to do tour highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful tour and guide. Very personalized experience. Well worth the price. Professional. Great value."
* A traveler said: "Tour was worth it from sites, history, local food, carpet tour w/ an exceptional guide! 100% recommend"
* A traveler said: "Everything was amazing! Our guide, Bertuğ, was WONDERFUL! Patient, smart, & very well informed! Ephesus was just so stunning - the history was breathtaking!!"
* A traveler said: "on time waiting for my family, no hassle or anything , I will use him again! Only problem was he didn’t speak English and it was hour drive bored.com, nice person tho"
* A traveler said: "It was an amazing 2-day tour in two places. I enjoyed it a lot. I was taken cared of from picking me up from the airport to my hotel after the tour then back to the airport. It was pretty awesome and I felt comfortable as a solo traveler. The local tour guide, Begu was very informative and provided me with every single details of every places we visited. I was alone on the first day of the tour to Ephesus and the tour guide had given me ample time to enjoy every places we visited. I would surely recommend this tour to all the travelers with limited time but would like to see two places at the same time. If you take this tour, choose Begu as a tour guide! He is well-spoken, spoke English well and very informative knowledgeable."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Aegean Coast
- Things to do in Selçuk
- Things to do in Kusadasi
- Things to do in Bodrum
- Things to do in Kos
- Things to do in Pamukkale
- Things to do in Marmaris
- Things to do in Sarigerme
- Things to do in Rhodes
- Things to do in Santorini
- Things to do in Athens
- Things to do in Thessaloniki
- Things to do in Alanya
- Things to do in Western Anatolia
- Things to do in Dodecanese