Top Jackson Hole Motor Sports
20 results | All Jackson Hole Tours
* A traveler said: "We really enjoyed our ride through the woods w beautiful views of the Grand Teton mountain range. Colby and Zak were great trail guides. The 2hr ride was perfect for those with minimal riding experience. Long enough to enjoy the scenery, short enough to not got sore! The horses are all well cared for which is most important to me! Give it a try!"
* A traveler said: "Sara W. was exceptional. Friendly, funny, very knowledgeable and most of all cared about each us. At the end she helped us all share our pictures. Thank you Sara for a wonderful experience we’ll never forget."
* A traveler said: "We had a great day and our tour guide Kelsey was upbeat and extremely knowledgeable. We saw elk, deer, black bear, grizzly bear, bison and moose. It snowed on the way to Yellowstone and it was beautiful. Wonderful day"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide, George with Teton Floats & Fly Fishing was what made this trip a 5-star experience. He is thorough, knowledgeable, and very attentive to the needs of everyone on the tour. Yellowstone was beautiful, but George made it a most memorable trip. I highly recommend this tour WITH George as your tour guide."
* A traveler said: "Seeing the 3 moose/1 calf in Jackson Hole and the bear foraging on the roadside on Signal Mountain. The pick up/return to our hotel is really appreciated."
* A traveler said: "Tim was such a great guide! He knew so much about the Tetons, the wildlife, geology, history and even unique stories about the area and people. The morning flew by as we continually encountered wildlife including a passing herd of bison which we captured on video. Tim provided binoculars, snacks and water... fun time!"
* A traveler said: "Seeing the elk and spotting moose, The views. The wagon ride into the Elk reserve was the highlight. Also enjoyed the big horn sheep. Brandon our guide was excellent!"
* A traveler said: "It was a wonderful tour. Steve was very knowledgeable. He told us things we never would have read about. We will do a tour with viator again."
* A traveler said: "Very informative tour along with great weather. Josh, who was our guide, was very informative, and knew the area well. Great tour."
* A traveler said: "Carol was a terrific guide. She was very personable, knowledgeable in many areas and went out of her way to make the day great. I highly recommend requesting her as your guide; you will not be disappointed."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide - Jessie - was exceptionally knowledgeable making the experience top notch. We thoroughly enjoyed the day as we sensed the love and respect he had for this wonderful slice of nature."
* A traveler said: "Carol was our guide and was very knowledgeable and pleasant. She knew the history of the park and shared many interesting stories. Our tour took 13 hours but we saw bears, moose, antelope, bison and many special attractions including beautiful waterfalls, thermal features including old faithful! Long but great day!!"
* A traveler said: "everything...Dennis was the best guide ever. Very knowledgeable and accommodating. Highly recommend. Best decision we made"
* A traveler said: "Mike, our guide had an exceptional knowledge of history and wildlife and photography of the area. We had several great wildlife sitings as a bonus."
* A traveler said: "The driver went above and beyond to make the trip great! He got out and took pictures for us and of us and then emailed them to us."
* A traveler said: "Everything we saw and did was great but seeing Mesa Falls was amazing. Our guide was extremely knowledgeable and friendly and we would highly recommend this excursion"
* A traveler said: "Spencer was just incredible, very knowledgeable and excellent guide. He planned every detail so that we had the opportunity to visit many beautiful places and view lots of wildlife."