Top Jackson Hole Nature and Wildlife Tours
52 results | All Jackson Hole Tours
* A traveler said: "Amazing ride on trails with stunning views! Had fun with the horses and the group. Definitely recommend it"
* A traveler said: "We had a great day and our tour guide Kelsey was upbeat and extremely knowledgeable. We saw elk, deer, black bear, grizzly bear, bison and moose. It snowed on the way to Yellowstone and it was beautiful. Wonderful day"
* A traveler said: "Great tour! I highly recommend it if it is your first time going to Yellowstone. Our tour guide, George, was great. He really made an effort for us to have the best experience. He was knowledgeable and personable. I will be recommending this tour to my friends who wish to visit Yellowstone."
* A traveler said: "Sara W. was exceptional. Friendly, funny, very knowledgeable and most of all cared about each us. At the end she helped us all share our pictures. Thank you Sara for a wonderful experience we’ll never forget."
* A traveler said: "Incredible views of the Tetons, great driver (Brian) very knowledgeable about animals and history of the park!"
* A traveler said: "Seeing the elk and spotting moose, The views. The wagon ride into the Elk reserve was the highlight. Also enjoyed the big horn sheep. Brandon our guide was excellent!"
* A traveler said: "Very informative tour along with great weather. Josh, who was our guide, was very informative, and knew the area well. Great tour."
* A traveler said: "Seeing the 3 moose/1 calf in Jackson Hole and the bear foraging on the roadside on Signal Mountain. The pick up/return to our hotel is really appreciated."
* A traveler said: "Our guide knew right where to go for us to see wildlife. We had a wonderful time! Would do this again for sure."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was Steven and was a constant source of information!!! He was able to take us to see so much sold life and natural beauty."
* A traveler said: "The guide, Jeremy, was knowledgeable and very friendly. He was a great host. Most, importantly, he knew all of the best bathroom stops."
* A traveler said: "We had a great experience through out our journey.the guide (Tim)was informative and friendly.the van was comfortable.Tim pulled over the vehicle whenever he saw whild animal and he gave us a time to captured the moment."
* A traveler said: "Eddie was an awesome guide. His passion was evident in all the information he provided. A+++ experience."
* A traveler said: "Jeremy was amazing! Saw elk, moose, bison, prong, mule deer and unbelievable scenery! Very knowledgeable and interesting information!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide Brian was amazing and extremely knowledgeable. Yellowstone is a must see, so many breathtaking parts, especially Grand Canyon."
* A traveler said: "Carol was a terrific guide. She was very personable, knowledgeable in many areas and went out of her way to make the day great. I highly recommend requesting her as your guide; you will not be disappointed."
* A traveler said: "Greg was very knowledgeable and professional He made our tour excellent I would recommend Greg and Grizzly Tours"
* A traveler said: "Geysers, Grand Canyon of Yellowstone, wildlife and willingness of tour guides, Gary and Jeff to make everything memorable"
* A traveler said: "I just want to say what a great tour guide Kevin Miller is. His knowledge of the history, geology, geography, and where to possibly find wildlife is extraordinary. He also has some great stories to tell and entertains his group. Thanks again Kevin"
* A traveler said: "The animals we saw. The guide knew where to look for the animals. He also tailored the trip for what we wanted"
* A traveler said: "Erik was awesome! He was kind and did an exceptional job at customizing our trip. We got to see lots of sights. Our favorite for the day was seeing and hearing about all the geysers. Erik was very knowledgeable and had a lot of insight."
* A traveler said: "Neil is hands down a joy to have as a guide, full of knowledge and passion for nature that’s very contagious. We enjoy the experience fully, thank you"
* A traveler said: "Steve - our tour guide was awesome - knowledgeable, personable, and accomodating. We all enjoyed the tour. He was great."
* A traveler said: "We saw tons of wildlife, all the things we wanted to see and more! We even had a picnic lunch! Loved our tour guide, Steve! He was so knowledgeable about all the facts and answered all our questions. We hope to come back and hope he get Steve again as our guide. It was so fun, and it was a great learning experience!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Motor Sports
- Nature and Wildlife
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tours
- Horseback Riding
- Natural Attractions
- Nature Parks
- Nature Walks
- Wildlife Encounters
- Wildlife Watching
- On the Ground
- Winter Sports
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services