Top Jaco ATV Tours
35 results | All Jaco Tours
* A traveler said: "The ATV tour is one of the best activities to do in Jaco. Seeing the waterfall and riding up the mountain was unforgettable and the views are surreal."
* A traveler said: "The tour was very fun and our tour guide Alexis was amazing. He was very attentive and nice. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "It was so fun! Beautiful trails, our guide was the best, and we got to drink out of real coconuts! The waterfall was incredible also"
* A traveler said: "Loved this ATV ride. I loved that the roads weren’t paved. It really felt like we were on an adventure. Our tour guides were awesome as well! Made the trip that much more enjoyable. Definitely recommend! You have to pass a course in order to go on the adventure, but it wasn’t too complicated. We stopped along the way to take breaks at beautiful look out locations, crossed rivers and all of that! I’d go everyday if I could!"
* A traveler said: "Great Experience! Tour was fantastic. Trails were challenging but very manageable for the intermediate level. The views were very amazing. Guide was awesome. Lunch was perfect. Nothing bad to say about this trip. We enjoyed going to the pool rather than the waterfall, but both would be fun. Great value!"
* A traveler said: "Nicholas was extremely helpful and thorough with any questions we had. When we had trouble with a separate company that they work with, Nicholas stepped in and helped mediate. You can tell our comfort and safety was a top priority. Plus, Jesus was an incredible guide and would recommend him to any group! We hope to be back soon."
* A traveler said: "We loved our ATV, Waterfall tour at Los Sueños, and our tour guide Dorian went above and beyond for us! If you decide to do the same tour ask for him, we could not recommend him more! The zip lining was also guided at each line by an instructor and was very fun!"
* A traveler said: "This was such an amazing, great experience! We had great views and very challenging trails but it’s truly unforgettable! Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Great experience all around! We had a minor situation to deal with and the team really came through for us. Gabriel gave us a great private tour into the mountains, and the guys who took us ziplining were funny. Everyone so very personable and made the experiences better than we expected! My expensive filtration water bottles carabiner ring broke while up in the trees and fell into the jungle. One of the guides did some ninja stuff and got it back for me! Tip your guides people. It's customary and they'll deliver!"
* A traveler said: "Nick and his tour guides ( Luis, Jesus and Andres) were beyond incredible. They guided us safely through each tour. I was nervous or every zip line but they made it fun and secure the entire time. We laughed, joked and made every minute worthwhile. Thank you guys! Best tour ever !!!"
* A traveler said: "My wife and I had a great time with our guide, Willie. We really enjoyed the waterfall, riding across the many streams of water, and the lunch at the restaurant at the top of the mountain. Willie did a great job making sure the ATVs were properly sized for each of us from a safety perspective."
* A traveler said: "awesome experience. had so much fun,real off roading,nice waterfall. a great day. guide was so helpful and patient"
* A traveler said: "Very fun, very muddy, super awesome!! I had a blast doing my first ATV tour in Costa Rica! Couldn’t have asked for a better first time. The water fall was beautiful and the sun was shining bright! Bring water shoes and a change of clothing or wear a bathing suit. Great time"
* A traveler said: "Excellent experience all around! The staff was very friendly and knowledgeable. Wesley was a patient and clear ATV instructor/guide. We were able to change our activity from our original selections at no additional cost and within minutes. The facilities and the equipment are impressive. We had a blast. Thanks for everything!"
* A traveler said: "This tour was amazing. We had so much fun! Our tour guide Gregory made this experience unique and incredible!!! I would definitely recommend this place to anyone who visits Costa Rica!!!"
* A traveler said: "ATV experience was amazing! Our guide made us feel very safe and made sure we were comfortable during the whole ride! Unfortunately the chocolate tour wasn’t the best. The guide for that experience rushed through it, had very low energy and didn’t even finish the full tour. Very disappointed"
* A traveler said: "This was such a fun experience. The park has a lot of different activities and they make sure you have fun. Definitely visit this park!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Central Pacific
- Things to do in Puntarenas
- Things to do in Quepos
- Things to do in San Jose
- Things to do in Monteverde
- Things to do in La Fortuna de San Carlos
- Things to do in Sámara
- Things to do in Santa Cruz
- Things to do in Panama City
- Things to do in San Blas Islands
- Things to do in San Salvador
- Things to do in Roatan
- Things to do in Guatemala City
- Things to do in Central Valley
- Things to do in Guanacaste and Northwest