Top Jaco Day Trips
27 results | All Jaco Tours
* A traveler said: "Love the colors of the water and the boat ride was amazing with spectacular views. The entire was extremely professional and friendly! Loved every minute! Will definitely go again!"
* A traveler said: "Mauricio was an excellent driver and showed up promptly to the minute. Allowed us to stop at the supermarket to stock up on groceries before dropping us at our condo."
* A traveler said: "The hosts were very very knowledgeable and informative.. The trex up to see the 10 waterfalls is way more than a hike. You have to climb ropes and rocks and it is awesome for those who have the stamina my 10 and 11 year old boys loved it . The lunch was amazing I highly recommend highlights highlights of my stay in jaco"
* A traveler said: "The park was beautiful, the beaches were amazing. Our tour guide Geovanna and driver Alex were absolutely wonderful! Geovanna was so knowledgeable and truly loves her job. We had a wonderful experience. 10/10"
* A traveler said: "Best experience I’ve ever had. Everything was legit. They were super kind & helpful. Getting to the location was easy. The directions were helpful. My group and I left with a smile"
* A traveler said: "Service was excellent. Detailed information was provided days before our pick up. The van was clean, covid safe and he drove safely."
* A traveler said: "The ride up on the tram was gorgeous and the zip lines down were exhilarating. Our guides were fantastic and kept us safe every step of the way. This was a fantastic activity for our family."
* A traveler said: "So fun! Had a blast! Would definitely go back here. Our guide Gustavo had a great personality and was so accommodating."
* A traveler said: "We really enjoyed our day with Ronald! He was a great tour guide! He was so knowledgeable and pleasant. The transportation was prompt and the ride was nice and comfortable. We even made a stop at a bakery for cafe and Pan in the morning. The beach was the highlight of our day and we got over an hour and a half of beach time. After we walked back To the restaurant that we parked in it and had a lunch that was very good. I recommend this tour"
* A traveler said: "My family and I throughly enjoyed our ride. The Beach Barn CR was easy to find. Our guide walked us through a quick training. The horses are gentle and well trained. The scenery was amazing. If you are thinking about horseback riding do it here. We even got a fantastic recommendation for dinner afterwards. Thanks again."
* A traveler said: "The tour was very fun and our tour guide Alexis was amazing. He was very attentive and nice. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Enrique was an awesome guide we had a blast for my friends birthday. It was our best day so far. He taught us all the safety rules and riding was a breeze will definitely be back the next time I visit."
* A traveler said: "Exon and Diego were AMAZING! We enjoyed the tour of the park and really enjoyed the beautiful beach. They went above and beyond to help us find a covid test spot as well (for reentry to the US) One hundred percent recommend this tour service. Tour guides spoke great English and was friendly and fun."
* A traveler said: "This was such an amazing, great experience! We had great views and very challenging trails but it’s truly unforgettable! Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "My friend and I did this excursion and it was an amazing day! Our nature guide Sylvia was great! She was very helpful and educated on the different species and the park. We saw so many cool animals, and she was extremely helpful with taking the pictures through the scope for us and keeping us interested the whole excursion, thank you Sylvia!"
* A traveler said: "I expected this tour to be on a vehicle similar to what’s in the picture but to my surprise when I arrived, I learned I and my husband was going alone with a tour guide in an atv 4x4. We had an amazing day. Our guide took us to some of the most captivating spots with breathtaking views. We had a blast on the atv going through mud and creeks. The waterfall was beautiful. The lunch was delicious and truly authentic Costa Rican food. We also stopped at a hole in the wall bar that I don’t even know how people know it exists because of its location. It also offered amazing views. Our tour guide made sure we saw monkeys in their true, untouched habitats. This was one of our most memorable excursions and highly recommend it. You will get muddy!!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Central Pacific
- Things to do in Puntarenas
- Things to do in Quepos
- Things to do in San Jose
- Things to do in Monteverde
- Things to do in La Fortuna de San Carlos
- Things to do in Sámara
- Things to do in Santa Cruz
- Things to do in Panama City
- Things to do in San Blas Islands
- Things to do in San Salvador
- Things to do in Roatan
- Things to do in Guatemala City
- Things to do in Central Valley
- Things to do in Guanacaste and Northwest