Top Jaco Eco Tours
11 results | All Jaco Tours
* A traveler said: "The park was beautiful, the beaches were amazing. Our tour guide Geovanna and driver Alex were absolutely wonderful! Geovanna was so knowledgeable and truly loves her job. We had a wonderful experience. 10/10"
* A traveler said: "My friend and I did this excursion and it was an amazing day! Our nature guide Sylvia was great! She was very helpful and educated on the different species and the park. We saw so many cool animals, and she was extremely helpful with taking the pictures through the scope for us and keeping us interested the whole excursion, thank you Sylvia!"
* A traveler said: "I booked this trip while I was still in Canada. I was so happy with the tour. Our guide Ronaldo was the BEST guide we could have asked for. He picked us with the driver Roberto right on time. Ronaldo asked if we had breakfast (which we didn't). So he stopped at a family bakery and we had the most awesome local Costa Rican baked goods. On the drive to Manuel Antonio Park, Ronaldo was diligent in pointing out so many things. Once we got to Manuel Antonio National Park, Ronaldo's knowledge was so amazing. Because of Ronaldo, we were able to see so many animals/birds and insects that one would not see with the bare eye. We were able to then spend some time on the beautiful beach. After beach time and many pictures, Ronaldo took us to a local Costa Rican restaurant for an absolute delicious meal. I would recommend this trip and ask for Ronaldo as my tour guide."
* A traveler said: "Exon and Diego were AMAZING! We enjoyed the tour of the park and really enjoyed the beautiful beach. They went above and beyond to help us find a covid test spot as well (for reentry to the US) One hundred percent recommend this tour service. Tour guides spoke great English and was friendly and fun."
* A traveler said: "Great opportunity to known local environment. Guides were informative and nice all throughout the tour."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Central Pacific
- Things to do in Puntarenas
- Things to do in Quepos
- Things to do in San Jose
- Things to do in Monteverde
- Things to do in La Fortuna de San Carlos
- Things to do in Sámara
- Things to do in Santa Cruz
- Things to do in Panama City
- Things to do in San Blas Islands
- Things to do in San Salvador
- Things to do in Roatan
- Things to do in Guatemala City
- Things to do in Central Valley
- Things to do in Guanacaste and Northwest