Top Jaco Power Boats
Saved to wishlist!
Nature and Wildlife
On the Water
1 result | All Jaco Tours
It is a tour of the Tárcoles River aboard a comfortable pontoon boat, you will be able to observe: Large crocodiles, and a great variety of resident and migratory birds. You will be accompanied by a specialized guide who loves nature, teaching everything about this natural refuge. 3 different scenarios will be visited: the upper part of the river, there, we will see large crocodiles, then we will go to the beautiful guacalillo mangroves, there we will find endemic species: American pigmy kingfisher, mangrove cuckoo, mangrove hummingbird and many more. To end this tour we will go to the mouth of the river and enjoy the beautiful view of the Pacific Ocean and beach species.
Taking safety measures
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Power Boats in Jaco are taking additional safety precautions?
- Things to do in Central Pacific
- Things to do in Puntarenas
- Things to do in Quepos
- Things to do in Alajuela
- Things to do in San Jose
- Things to do in Monteverde
- Things to do in La Fortuna de San Carlos
- Things to do in La Fortuna
- Things to do in Sámara
- Things to do in Managua
- Things to do in Panama City
- Things to do in San Blas Islands
- Things to do in San Salvador
- Things to do in Central Valley
- Things to do in Guanacaste and Northwest