Top Jaco Safaris
19 results | All Jaco Tours
* A traveler said: "This was a full day of fun! Guides were amazing and took great care of our group. The horseback riding was our least favorite only because it was hot and not as exciting as the other activities."
* A traveler said: "Love the colors of the water and the boat ride was amazing with spectacular views. The entire was extremely professional and friendly! Loved every minute! Will definitely go again!"
* A traveler said: "So fun! Had a blast! Would definitely go back here. Our guide Gustavo had a great personality and was so accommodating."
* A traveler said: "Service was excellent. Detailed information was provided days before our pick up. The van was clean, covid safe and he drove safely."
* A traveler said: "The hosts were very very knowledgeable and informative.. The trex up to see the 10 waterfalls is way more than a hike. You have to climb ropes and rocks and it is awesome for those who have the stamina my 10 and 11 year old boys loved it . The lunch was amazing I highly recommend highlights highlights of my stay in jaco"
* A traveler said: "My family and I throughly enjoyed our ride. The Beach Barn CR was easy to find. Our guide walked us through a quick training. The horses are gentle and well trained. The scenery was amazing. If you are thinking about horseback riding do it here. We even got a fantastic recommendation for dinner afterwards. Thanks again."
* A traveler said: "The park was beautiful, the beaches were amazing. Our tour guide Geovanna and driver Alex were absolutely wonderful! Geovanna was so knowledgeable and truly loves her job. We had a wonderful experience. 10/10"
* A traveler said: "Excellent experience all around! The staff was very friendly and knowledgeable. Wesley was a patient and clear ATV instructor/guide. We were able to change our activity from our original selections at no additional cost and within minutes. The facilities and the equipment are impressive. We had a blast. Thanks for everything!"
* A traveler said: "Mauricio was an excellent driver and showed up promptly to the minute. Allowed us to stop at the supermarket to stock up on groceries before dropping us at our condo."
* A traveler said: "It was so fun! Beautiful trails, our guide was the best, and we got to drink out of real coconuts! The waterfall was incredible also"
* A traveler said: "This was our favorite part of the trip so far!! The ATV ride was more than we could have asked for! Be prepared to get soaked and muddy! The guides were incredible for all the areas! Will definitely recommend this to anyone who travels here!"
* A traveler said: "Great trip. Knowledgeable guide about birds and crocs. Nice facility and boats. Great to learn about the ecosystem there and how it all works together. There are some big a** crocs!! Worth the money and time for sure."
* A traveler said: "Hike to the water fall and jumping off the rocks into the water pool!! The guides were included did a great job!!"
* A traveler said: "Marco was an awesome guide that knew a lot about the area, also very nice and social, strongly recomended tour for anyone who wants to get up in close contact with monkeys."
* A traveler said: "Seeing the monkeys! The tour guide was incredibly knowledgeable and knew how to get the monkeys to come close!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Central Pacific
- Things to do in Puntarenas
- Things to do in Quepos
- Things to do in San Jose
- Things to do in Monteverde
- Things to do in La Fortuna de San Carlos
- Things to do in Sámara
- Things to do in Santa Cruz
- Things to do in Panama City
- Things to do in San Blas Islands
- Things to do in San Salvador
- Things to do in Roatan
- Things to do in Guatemala City
- Things to do in Central Valley
- Things to do in Guanacaste and Northwest