Top Jaco Surfing
Saved to wishlist!
On the Water
Read MoreShow Less
With a mix of gentle waves and more challenging surf breaks, Jaco Beach (Playa Jaco) offers a fun experience for both advanced surfers and first-timers. Indeed, the Costa Rica resort is renowned as one of the best surf beaches in Central America. Here are your options for surfing in Jaco.
- Learn to surf with surfing lessons on Jaco Beach, including board rental
- Hone your surf skills or catch your first wave under the guidance of an expert surf instructor.
- Combine surf lessons at a Jaco surf school with adrenaline-fueled activities such as white-water rafting, canyoning, or horseback riding tours.
- Watch the pros surfing at Jaco Beach, Hermosa Beach (Playa Hermosa), and Herradura along Costa Rica’s Pacific Coast.
- Get insider tips on the best surf breaks from a local tour guide.
3 results | All Jaco Tours
In sunset surf, not only do you learn to stand on a board, we usually take you surfing green waves at your first time, it is a very different experience to surf a white wave, and you will also learn surf theory. Your safety in the water is very important for us so you will also learn how to control a board in the sea, how to enter and leave the sea at the exact moment so that a wave does not hit you.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Surfing in Jaco?
What Surfing in Jaco are good for avoiding crowds?
- Things to do in Central Pacific
- Things to do in Puntarenas
- Things to do in Quepos
- Things to do in San Jose
- Things to do in Monteverde
- Things to do in La Fortuna de San Carlos
- Things to do in La Fortuna
- Things to do in Sámara
- Things to do in Santa Cruz
- Things to do in Managua
- Things to do in Panama City
- Things to do in San Blas Islands
- Things to do in San Salvador
- Things to do in Central Valley
- Things to do in Guanacaste and Northwest