Top Jaco Transfers
23 results | All Jaco Tours
* A traveler said: "Mauricio was an excellent driver and showed up promptly to the minute. Allowed us to stop at the supermarket to stock up on groceries before dropping us at our condo."
* A traveler said: "Service was excellent. Detailed information was provided days before our pick up. The van was clean, covid safe and he drove safely."
* A traveler said: "It was so fun! Beautiful trails, our guide was the best, and we got to drink out of real coconuts! The waterfall was incredible also"
* A traveler said: "Hayek was an amazing driver/tour guide. He allowed us to make a few stops and sightsee. He was funny and very nice. Our reservation was for 3pm pickup and he was there early. We didn’t have to wait at all! Exceptional customer service and definitely would recommend!"
* A traveler said: "My family and I throughly enjoyed our ride. The Beach Barn CR was easy to find. Our guide walked us through a quick training. The horses are gentle and well trained. The scenery was amazing. If you are thinking about horseback riding do it here. We even got a fantastic recommendation for dinner afterwards. Thanks again."
* A traveler said: "The ride up on the tram was gorgeous and the zip lines down were exhilarating. Our guides were fantastic and kept us safe every step of the way. This was a fantastic activity for our family."
* A traveler said: "Enrique was an awesome guide we had a blast for my friends birthday. It was our best day so far. He taught us all the safety rules and riding was a breeze will definitely be back the next time I visit."
* A traveler said: "Love the colors of the water and the boat ride was amazing with spectacular views. The entire was extremely professional and friendly! Loved every minute! Will definitely go again!"
* A traveler said: "So fun! Had a blast! Would definitely go back here. Our guide Gustavo had a great personality and was so accommodating."
* A traveler said: "Great trip. Knowledgeable guide about birds and crocs. Nice facility and boats. Great to learn about the ecosystem there and how it all works together. There are some big a** crocs!! Worth the money and time for sure."
* A traveler said: "On time, safe driving, comfortable seating, good conversation. The car was clean and had a clean aroma."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Central Pacific
- Things to do in Puntarenas
- Things to do in Quepos
- Things to do in San Jose
- Things to do in Monteverde
- Things to do in La Fortuna de San Carlos
- Things to do in Sámara
- Things to do in Santa Cruz
- Things to do in Panama City
- Things to do in San Blas Islands
- Things to do in San Salvador
- Things to do in Roatan
- Things to do in Guatemala City
- Things to do in Central Valley
- Things to do in Guanacaste and Northwest