Top Jaco Water Tours
21 results | All Jaco Tours
* A traveler said: "Love the colors of the water and the boat ride was amazing with spectacular views. The entire was extremely professional and friendly! Loved every minute! Will definitely go again!"
* A traveler said: "The hosts were very very knowledgeable and informative.. The trex up to see the 10 waterfalls is way more than a hike. You have to climb ropes and rocks and it is awesome for those who have the stamina my 10 and 11 year old boys loved it . The lunch was amazing I highly recommend highlights highlights of my stay in jaco"
* A traveler said: "Best experience I’ve ever had. Everything was legit. They were super kind & helpful. Getting to the location was easy. The directions were helpful. My group and I left with a smile"
* A traveler said: "So fun! Had a blast! Would definitely go back here. Our guide Gustavo had a great personality and was so accommodating."
* A traveler said: "My family and I throughly enjoyed our ride. The Beach Barn CR was easy to find. Our guide walked us through a quick training. The horses are gentle and well trained. The scenery was amazing. If you are thinking about horseback riding do it here. We even got a fantastic recommendation for dinner afterwards. Thanks again."
* A traveler said: "Mauricio was an excellent driver and showed up promptly to the minute. Allowed us to stop at the supermarket to stock up on groceries before dropping us at our condo."
* A traveler said: "The tour was very fun and our tour guide Alexis was amazing. He was very attentive and nice. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "It was so fun! Beautiful trails, our guide was the best, and we got to drink out of real coconuts! The waterfall was incredible also"
* A traveler said: "Service was excellent. Detailed information was provided days before our pick up. The van was clean, covid safe and he drove safely."
* A traveler said: "The ride up on the tram was gorgeous and the zip lines down were exhilarating. Our guides were fantastic and kept us safe every step of the way. This was a fantastic activity for our family."
* A traveler said: "This tour was so awesome. We had such an amazing time learning about the wildlife, plants and trees in Costa Rica. The guide was informative and helpful. Totally worth every penny. The horses were sweet and helped with my first time anxiety. I would for sure do this again."
* A traveler said: "Great trip. Knowledgeable guide about birds and crocs. Nice facility and boats. Great to learn about the ecosystem there and how it all works together. There are some big a** crocs!! Worth the money and time for sure."
* A traveler said: "We had an awesome time on this trip. It was a great way to end our vacation. The water was amazing and the captain and crew were fabulous. The beach was absolutely gorgeous and we had it all to ourselves so it was crowded. Had a lot of fun playing in the waves. My only complaint was I wish we could’ve stayed longer! Great time."
* A traveler said: "This excursion took place at Vista Los Suenos Adventure Park (Herradura, about 10-15 mins from Haco) where there are other excursions like ziplining, ATV and some other activities. The horseback ride was really smooth and the scenery up to the waterfall was breathtaking. Once you get to a point, there is a bout a 7-9 min hike and also across a really wobbly hanging bridge to get to the waterfall, which was so amazingly refreshing."
* A traveler said: "Great opportunity to known local environment. Guides were informative and nice all throughout the tour."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Central Pacific
- Things to do in Puntarenas
- Things to do in Quepos
- Things to do in San Jose
- Things to do in Monteverde
- Things to do in La Fortuna de San Carlos
- Things to do in Sámara
- Things to do in Santa Cruz
- Things to do in Panama City
- Things to do in San Blas Islands
- Things to do in San Salvador
- Things to do in Roatan
- Things to do in Guatemala City
- Things to do in Central Valley
- Things to do in Guanacaste and Northwest