Top Jeonju Cultural Tours
Saved to wishlist!
4 results | All Jeonju Tours
Learn about Korea’s divided history during this half-day visit to the Demilitarized Zone (DMZ). Browse photographs and war artifacts at the DMZ exhibition hall, see the bridge where thousands of Korean POWs crossed back home, and use binoculars to get a peek at the North Korean village of Kijongdong from Dora Observatory. Air-conditioned coach transfers from Seoul are included.
South Korean television drama—or K Drama—captivates the attention of people across Asia and beyond, with on-screen re-imaginings dating back through Korean history. On this tour, visit filming sites from famous shows such as Jumong and Jang Yeong-sil—with round-trip travel from your Seoul hotel included. Experience the excitement of K Drama, and delve into traditional Korean life and culture at the Korean Folk Village.
Instantly teleporting you to Korea right now! South Korea has many more beautiful spots to visit other than Seoul. Go on an online tour with local experts in the region. "Hanok" is a description of a Korean traditional house made with woods and Jeonju has a Hanok village where you can walk around and enjoy Hanok in various ways with Korean food, Hanbok (Korean traditional clothes) and museum. We will also introduce Pansori (Korean genre of music) performance and various Korean traditional teas, desserts, and local foods in Jeonju! 'KTourTOP10' series consists of 10 most recommended tour themes and tour areas in Korea. Search 'KTourTOP10' in Viator to see the whole tour series! - A virtual tour with real-time communication with a local guide will make you think you are on a real trip. - All participants are provided with tips on traveling Jeonju (in a PDF file) which will be useful for future trips - Each tour is in Korean Timezone (KST).
Experience Korean tradition and get the perfect vacation photo, when you rent a hanbok (traditional Korean outfit). After choosing your hanbok, enjoy complimentary hairstyling. Determine the rental period for your outfit, so you only pay for the time that you need it. Once you’re dressed to perfection, take pictures at Jeonju Hanok Village and the city’s palaces, including the UNESCO listed Changdeok Palace.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Cultural Tours in Jeonju?
The best Cultural Tours in Jeonju according to Viator travelers are:
What Cultural Tours in Jeonju are taking additional safety precautions?
These Jeonju experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets